Currently reading:
Any Request thread & prompts

Local time
Today 9:20 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to my Request Thread

Things to keep in mind

I'm currently looking for a long-term partner but I won't turn away someone looking to write a one-off moment.

-I can write from one paragraph up to multiple. I'd say I'm a semi-literate casual writer. That won't stop me from attempting to write more. The most I can type without taking an extended amount of time is around 100 - 200 words.

-I have no problem writing with LGBTQIA+ when it comes to romance-themed Rp

-When it comes to roleplaying I do like some conflicts. It doesn't have to be overly aggressive or crazy a simple argument or disagreement once in a while to keep things interesting

-I do like talking in OCC

-I personal use OC temples and bios this isn't all the time but it's an option if your interested

I'm willing to Rp in PM or thread

——————————————————-

I'll roleplay anything that isn't horror just ask and I'll let you know

Current Plots I have (willing to write from scratch)

Do you love him or the money?

That is what Y/C asked themselves: they had married a man who was charming and kind, but he also had money from running a business. He also had no problems with how you spent it or what you did while he was away. Y/C's husband had complete faith in their partner but after getting together with friends Y/C can't help but wonder if they're taking their husband's blind faith in them for granted.

So when their husband comes home and decides to take a vacation after constantly leaving the country. Y/C decides to use this chance to find out the answer to their burning question.

Do they love him or the money?

A Love within chaos

Muse A's eyes fluttered open as he awoke. Scanning the room they let out a sigh of relief they were safe in their room. A room that was only accessible by two people. So when he felt a warm hold at his waist he jumped in surprise. Muse B had been away for weeks and he hadn't expected them back till tomorrow so seeing them over his shoulder nearly made their heart explode with joy. Muse B quickly turned and carefully attempted to wake Muse B.

Despite Muse B's reputation as a powerful leader amongst the cruel and wicked, they showed kindness to Muse A.

Unexpected help

"Are you okay?" was the only thing that Muse A heard before they fell unconscious. So to say they were surprised to wake up in a cozy log cabin was an understatement. How had they gotten here, and why was someone sitting beside their bed?

Back
Top Bottom