MxM Returning after over a year in the dark. Let's see if you can provide a light to cook up something again.

Currently reading:
MxM Returning after over a year in the dark. Let's see if you can provide a light to cook up something again.

Apollyon

Notes of fruit and nut? In *my* butt?
Local time
Today 12:38 PM
the edge of the supermassive black hole 3C 273
Pronouns
he/they
Hi and hello!
So, it has been a good while since I've roleplayed in any great sort of fashion like here, and I am eager to stretch my writing muscles (and my brain) once again!
In the past I've had a pretty nice rp going on here, which really, really sated the cravings of my shriveled gay heart. Let's see if that can't happen again, no?

About me
I am 22, male(-ish?) and so, so extremely and volatilely gay. Trust me, I am not understating.
I am, as of right now, a nurse-in-training, finishing up in 2024, hoping to end up working in the OR or in ambulatory care afterwards.
I like to draw, just daydream my day away, verbally abuse play with my Switch and waste time delving down random youtube rabbit holes.
I've roleplayed for a good long while, mostly in DnD, but also in more tradional ways. A thread that goes through everything howerver, is that it always has been so, so utterly gay.

What I want to see from you
My expections of you are quite simple really:
  • I write about 1-2 paragraphs at most, usually slimming down for conversations. I expect about the same from you, but won't mind if you write more.
  • Patience. I might forget to log on here for a while, so please don't take that personal.
  • Frequency of one post a week at minimum. More is nice, but not required. I will try to match that as well, but otherwise will try to reply as soon as I see your post.
  • The ability to pick apart the ravings of a lunatic. When it comes to ideas, I just can't word right, okay?

What I enjoy

More normal things
gentleness, domestic bliss, size diff (tallness), softening up the tough guy, unlikely lovers, lovers of different worlds, overcoming odds, tender loving care (especially the dressing of wounds trope), physical displays of affection (hand-holding and hugs and the like),
More darker things
manhandling, blood, wounds, mild torture,
More lewd things
size diff (dick<->person to be dicked), lots of certain fluids, passionate and tender sex/ "lovemaking", bondage, denial/chastity(-devices), biting, praise, sex in semi-piblic spaces, sex out of affect (a situation goes from wholesome love to sex)

Outside of the mentioned above, I enjoy reading and writing smut, so I am very open heh ​to that.

What I dislike

Just behind a tab in case some thing might be upsetting
insults, degradation, coercion/being forced to do something by someone (doesn't include situational stuff, i.e. being surrounded by soldiers and having to kill one), brutalization, outright gore
Same, just in terms of kinks/sexual stuff
rape, noncon in general, bodily waste, spit

If there is anything I didn't mention, but you want to know my stance about, ask!

Things I am interested in

Pairings:
Roles I crave are emboldened. This doesn't mean however that I wouldn't do the other role.
Things in (parentheses) are optional, things in [brackets] are clarification.

Knight/Knight
Captain/Knight
Knight
/House Husband
(minor)Deity/modern Human
Minotaur/Hero sent to kill it
Alastor [Castlevania enemy]/(blind) Human
Orc (Chieftain)/Human
Soldier/Soldier
Soldier/Civillian
More might be added as I see fit.

Situations:
General plots or ideas I'd like to see played out.
Same rules as the pairings apply.

The world has gone to shit, mostly. The few remaining sanctuaries are doing well, but are at capacity. An ex Spec-OPs operative, codename "Leshy", is roughing it out in the wilds, surviving, until he finds another survivor who seems to be too soft to actually survive this wasteland.

Knight A has been living and training at the castle all his life, together with his childhood friend Knight B. What happens thought when Knight A catches a bad case of the Feelingstm ​for his beloved friend after a particularly heated and incidentally homoerotic sparring session? (Or when Knight B finds out and realizes he might feel the same?)

The morning sun has vanquished the terrible night, and Castlevania has been sealed away once again. But what happens when not all of Dracula's infernal army has been sealed away? What if a single Alastor got away and managed to hide out in a cave not so far away?
And... what if that cave was already occupied...?
More might be added as I see fit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom