All Rhuaden's Rowdy Roleplays _ A/M

Currently reading:
All Rhuaden's Rowdy Roleplays _ A/M

Rhuaden

100% sugar free snack
Local time
Today 10:58 AM

I decided to refresh this thread and see who else I can lure in.

galaxy-256.png

A few things about me

• I can play female in F/M roleplays, but prefer to play male in M/M

• I will likely be able to post at least once a day, sometimes less. If I am going to be gone for a while, I'll let you know. Sometimes I do forget, I admit, but I will try to keep my partners updated on planned things.

• I like to talk about the RP and get some ideas to keep us inspired and stoked to write our story, but I also like to get to know my partner a little. So hopefully we'll be able to chat!

• I write about 3 paragraphs average. Sometimes I write more, during dialogue I might write less. Please be able to write two paragraphs. I am not too picky when it comes to grammar because English isn't my first language. Just give me something I can work

• In M/M, I won't play a strictly top character. My own preference, like many, is bottom. Switch is a good alternative, I feel like. Very submissive and passive characters don't quite interest me as much, so I'll likely not be so thrilled about very sweet and innocent boys.

moon-dreamy-256.png

The RP : What I am looking for

Pairing:
  • M/M preferred, but I can also do M/F (me playing the female part). Regarding M/M, again, I will not write a exclusively dominant characters for your exclusively submissive ones.

Genre/Theme:
  • Historical
    • Medieval
    • Victorian / Edwardian era
    • Viking Conquests
    • American Frontier
  • Fantasy
  • Horror / Supernatural
  • Dark topics
  • Western
  • Post-Apocalyptic
  • Sci-fi (maybe)
  • Modern (maybe)

• Fandoms (or fandom inspired settings/universes)
    • Lord of the Rings // The Hobbit
    • Game of Thrones
    • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Baldur's Gate 3
    • Mount & Blade
    • The Walking Dead
    • Supernatural

Do's:
Story + Smut = Perfection. Then chatting + planning + plotting = me very happy. I can do mathematics, see?
If there is any genre or pairing or theme / fandom you're really craving, or you have a whole list of your own, then don't be afraid to share it with me. I might be interested!
sun-256.png

The Plots (Basic)

A Lost Letter // Setting: ?

What happens when someone finds an unsent letter to their loved one in a second-hand book they bought. An address can be found on the envelop, but it was clear that it was never sent. Character A decides to read it, thinking it couldn't do any harm, only to find it to be a love confession. Perhaps feeling somewhat guilty for snooping, they decide to just post it with their own letter included - perhaps an apology for reading it, or merely saying that they had found it and wanted it to arrive at its rightful recipient. Perhaps, from there, the two could start writing each other.
Outlawed Hearts // Setting: Medieval, Medieval Fantasy

This is a classic enemies to lovers trope, or enemies that stay enemies depending on our own preferences. One character leads a band of outlaws acting in defiance against a corrupt ruling class. They rob from the rich and give to the poor, earning the admiration of the downtrodden. The other character is a loyal enforcer of the oppressive lord, entrusted with the task of capturing, or killing, the outlaws. The tension between the two escalate with every encounter, their animosity deepening.
What twist of fate could possibly force them together? A mutual enemy, perhaps? Maybe one captures the other and things grow from there?

The Call to War // Settings: Medieval, Medieval Fantasy

In a medieval realm where nobility and chivalry reigned supreme, two people toiled as humble peasants in the quiet village of Eldenwood. They dreamt of a life beyond the plowshares and farming fields, and to embark on heroic adventures. Little did they know that a fateful event would set them on a path to fulfill their desires. The two discovered a wounded knight named Sir Alden, who had been ambushed while on an urgent task. He was to bring a message to the king - a large army is invading from the west. Too hurt to continue his journey, he tasked the two villagers to bring his message, a letter, to the capital.

My idea with this plot is to have our characters climb the ranks from simple farmers up.
Deal with the Devil // Settings: ?

A human with a desperate desire for power makes a pact with a suave and charming devil (or not so suave and charming, depending on what we decide). In exchange for granting the human's wishes, the devil demands a steep price – His soul. It is only much later, when his wishes have been granted and he's where he wants to be in life, that the devil starts demanding things - giving him tasks. It is only then that he realizes the price he paid. He now must find a way to break the contract and free himself from the clutches of hell, but will the devil let him go so easily?

Pairings:

City person x Country boy
Monster hunter x Monster (Vampire, Werewolf, etc.)
Immortal x Mortal
Nobility x Nobility / Commoner / Knight

stars-256.png

Own pairings, plots and ideas are more than welcome!

Last edited:
Hello there!
I'd love to Rp with you. I've tried my had at both game of thrones and historical fiction RPs in the past and I rather enjoyed them. Do you have any particular direction that you want to go with the viking Rp? We could go down the route of warriors who are stuck in a foreign place together, warring Jarls, or even something much more laden in fantasy. If you're ok with pivoting slightly from "real world vikings" I do have an RP that lends itself to viking culture. Here's the google doc outlining it. It's totally fine if that is not your cup of tea/what you envisioned. I just wanted to give you a sense of my writing and start this conversation with something to offer. It'll at least give you a sense of my world building skills :)

link:Dragon's heart

Hello there!
I'd love to Rp with you. I've tried my had at both game of thrones and historical fiction RPs in the past and I rather enjoyed them. Do you have any particular direction that you want to go with the viking Rp? We could go down the route of warriors who are stuck in a foreign place together, warring Jarls, or even something much more laden in fantasy. If you're ok with pivoting slightly from "real world vikings" I do have an RP that lends itself to viking culture. Here's the google doc outlining it. It's totally fine if that is not your cup of tea/what you envisioned. I just wanted to give you a sense of my writing and start this conversation with something to offer. It'll at least give you a sense of my world building skills :)

link:Dragon's heart

PM'ed you 💕

So while I was reading your request thread, I had a rough sketch idea.

Kind of inspired by How To Train Your Dragon (cause that's the only Viking-related thing I have to go on 😅) plus it includes monster and folklore. YC is a young viking lad, the son of the Chief and currently being trained to become the next chief for when his father grows too weak or dies. Their village is a moderately sized one, located on a remote island off the shore of the mainland, which is just barely visible to the village folk. Only the chief and a select few expertly-trained warriors are allowed to go onto the mainland. For years, the tales of their village founders has been passed down, saying that the village had been created on that island as a way to protect the people from the beasts that lurk on the mainland, and that warriors and the chief may only go ashore to collect more resources or to hunt should they need to.

One day, YC is allowed to go ashore with the older, more experienced warriors in order to hunt down some boar to catch, seeing as a few of their female ones had died from an unknown illness. While YC is on his own in the woods, searching for the desired animal, he catches sight of a something (either another human or a beast, depends on if you want MC to be a Viking as well or not.)

Aaaand that's as far as I've thought 😅

So while I was reading your request thread, I had a rough sketch idea.

Kind of inspired by How To Train Your Dragon (cause that's the only Viking-related thing I have to go on 😅) plus it includes monster and folklore. YC is a young viking lad, the son of the Chief and currently being trained to become the next chief for when his father grows too weak or dies. Their village is a moderately sized one, located on a remote island off the shore of the mainland, which is just barely visible to the village folk. Only the chief and a select few expertly-trained warriors are allowed to go onto the mainland. For years, the tales of their village founders has been passed down, saying that the village had been created on that island as a way to protect the people from the beasts that lurk on the mainland, and that warriors and the chief may only go ashore to collect more resources or to hunt should they need to.

One day, YC is allowed to go ashore with the older, more experienced warriors in order to hunt down some boar to catch, seeing as a few of their female ones had died from an unknown illness. While YC is on his own in the woods, searching for the desired animal, he catches sight of a something (either another human or a beast, depends on if you want MC to be a Viking as well or not.)

Aaaand that's as far as I've thought 😅

thanks! I PM'ed you 😘

Back
Top Bottom