Both Needed Rise Of The Dragon

Currently reading:
Both Needed Rise Of The Dragon

ShintoSaaaaaaaama

Chillaxin Like A Baller
Local time
Today 10:51 AM
Hello there friends My name is Shinto, Self proclaimed King of the Dragons and it is with that I call forth all dragons from across the lands to help build a humble empire. One that we shall rule over and soon the age of dragons will be near. Join me in the forging of the Apex Kingdom of the skies. We will take what we want and forge our own army. I shall lead the Dovahkin and Dragons alike into victory. Soon all shall bow to the Dragon Kingdom. They will tremble when they hear our names come make history and soon we shall rule all the lands. For the Glory Of Dragon kind Hail To the King.

((This is a group RP ment for a long term story telling saga of the rise of the Dragon Empire. all Races and Creatures are welcome to join in the RP if your interested let me know we will need some allies to build our empire.

Rules

1. No Bullying or Harrasment. If I see any of this I will remove you from the RP.

2. No Outside Drama. If I see any Drama OOC I will Remove Both Parties.

3. All Sexual Content Is to be taken to the Forbidden Sanctum.

4. Swearing and violence is allowed. But Killing off characters is only allowed if the character wishes to Leave the RP Or if They Wish To be killed off.

5. This one is simple... FOLLOW THE SITE RULES.

6.Just Have fun.

7. If you wish to do one on one RP with others in The Story Cannon you must ask me if it is allowed.

Heres a few pictures of my character in his many forms.

All art was not drawn by me and as such credit goes to its artists. Please support the offical artsts. Thank You))

((If You Have any Questions for Me About this Rp. PM Me and Iwill get back to you to answer any questions you have))

Attachments

• selt7Y.jpg
    selt7Y.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Ausollet-The-Legendary-Moonlight-Sculptor-Wiki-FANDOM-.jpg
    Ausollet-The-Legendary-Moonlight-Sculptor-Wiki-FANDOM-.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 419746-warrior-digital_art-armor-throne-sword-dragons.jpg
    419746-warrior-digital_art-armor-throne-sword-dragons.jpg