Currently reading:
Unspecified RK’s Collection of Sapphic Story Requests [F/F, F/NB, NB/NB]

raccoonkneecaps

Fascinated by twinkling lights...
Local time
Today 12:45 PM
Pronouns
all pronouns
Howdy :) you all can call me RK! I've been RPing since my early tweens, but took a break during college. I was still writing during that time, just not RPing too much. I may expand on this thread a bit more in the future, but here is what I can currently pull together in terms of current thoughts and cravings.

I like to be able to post at least once a day, with a couple paragraphs, but I tend to match length/repliable content. Sometimes it can be a novel, sometimes just a paragraph or two! Because my job can be fairly demanding/draining at times, I can't always a reply every day, but I will be sure to let my partner(s) know ahead of time if I don't think I'll be able to reply for more than 24 hours.

I lovelovelove plots that have some element of romance, and that is what I am primarily seeking at this moment. In terms of genders, I am currently only seeking F/F, NB/F, or NB/NB pairings (as a non-binary lesbian, you can imagine that that's what I'm most comfortable with lol). I'm not reallly interested in doing anything that is more smut than plot. If I had to take a stab at a ratio I'd be comfortable with, I'd say 25/75 smut/plot. I'm also good with fading/cutting to black, if that is what my partner is more comfortable with.

In terms of POV/tense, I am most comfortable with third person/past tense, but I could be convinced to try out first person/past tense. Regarding genres, I have done quite a bit of fantasy/adventure/D&D-type RPs in the past, so those are my comfort zone, but I am also looking for some cutesy, slice of life-y, romance plots too!

-Fantasy
-Fun concepts and deep worlds that we can build together
-Vampires/other supernatural creatures

Hard "no's":
-Scat/piss play
-Gore play (non-sexual gore is fine within reason)
-Age play

Want more detailed info on my likes/dislikes? Check out my F-List (external link).

General pairings:
Vampire/Vampire
Human/Vampire (I have a human I'd like to use for this one, but no plot ideas)
Human/Angel
Human/Demon
Angel/Demon
Courtier/Jester

Maidservant/Knight
Princess/Pirate

Now, into the plots! You may note that there isn't much in these listed plots in terms of current characters. I prefer to leave some room in my plots for my partner to make their characters, so we can work out how romance can best fit in these scenarios.

These are in least-to-most craved order.

The management and tracking of bloodlines has always been a priority, especially in a world where magic is growing scarcer and scarcer as each year passes. Upon each birth, magical or mundane, each child is issued an identifying code. Akin to a passport, these codes are precious. Knowing someone's code used to be reserved only for spouses, parents, or those who could be trusted above everyone else. One's ability to move throughout the cities, buy food, or get married was all dependent on having control of your code.

However, as times changed, so did those in charge of the sacred duty of issuing codes to newborns. Wars were waging, and labor was needed, magical labor. Making weapons, healing the wounded, and ensuring that crops could grow wasn't something the mundanes could do on their own. Codes began to be leveraged against the few magic folks left. Those who did not flee the system entirely were forced into subjugation.

Living outside the system presented its own issues, of course. Those with rouge codes, or those without them entirely could be caught at any moment, so they had to live eat, sleep, and love, all under the constant threat and encroachment of the enforcers.

Notes: This one is a bit more generic, as it can be molded to lots of settings and characters, depending on how it strikes you. I have a couple characters and ideas in mind for settings. In particular, I see it working under Fantasy (think forests, elves, and witches) and Post-Apocalyptic (think surveillance states, burned down buildings, and creatures amenable to those environments).

After centuries of wars, the world looked like it was healing. Sure, whispers of demons and tricksters were abundant in the scattered human encampments, but as long as everyone followed the age-old advice, everyone would be fine.

"Don't help strangers."

"Don't listen to the knocking."

And definitely, "don't venture onto the mountain."

Enara messed up. Badly. After inadvertently being trapped by a demon in her own home, he offered to let her go, for a small price. She only had to find the beautiful house on the mountain and talk to the woman inside. This simple task began to unfurl both of their lives—Enara's and the woman's.

The woman, too, had been cursed by the demon. Her body could no longer heal itself. Simple cuts would ache and fester if not carefully watched. Bruises and bumps would simply remain forever. She had to find someone to bear this burden. The demon, though, was not wholly cruel. Her healer would take these wounds, yes, but they would heal faster than normal. Enara, ensnared by the beauty of the mountain and the life of the woman, agreed to the terms.

After centuries of regrowth and peace, war breaks out again between the far off, large human powers, impacting Enara's settlement, the mountain, and the already tense relationship between the two.

Notes: Definitely want to give some room for the future partner to flesh out the mountain woman, as I already have some ideas for Enara. I also have the beginnings of a Pinterest board for this one, particularly for environments. I imagine, because of the scenario, it'll be a bit enemies to lovers.

When the ailing owner of a successful apple orchard passed away, she shocked the small community surrounding and supporting her in her dying days. Her orchard, a center of industry in the small community, was expected to fall into the control of her only surviving son, an involved but entitled man. Instead, she chose an out of town niece, setting off a schism in the family, held back only by community members' support for the old woman's last wishes.

This niece, a big city girl, must find her way into the community member's graces, through her personal grief, and perhaps… into someone's heart, despite the challenges that lay before her.

Notes: again, I want to leave lots of room for future partners to latch on for who their character is in this. I have some fledgling ideas, but I wanna see what you got ;p I imagine this one as a slice of life/romance-y, with some occasional kicks of drama as we see fit.

Of course, if you have any plot ideas that would work well for the both of us, I'd love to hear them! Thanks so much for hanging out with me and sticking through to the end. Please pm me if you're interested <3 :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom