Currently reading:
Both Needed Road Trip!!!!

Whispers

Echoing Whispers
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:22 AM
1196558b32f1b54dd5cb6e63c8e56946.jpg

The time has come, Senior year is over. It was the last day of high school. You are your friends have made it through all the drama, school work and teachers.
Now, let your hair down and let the party begin.
Its time for the Road Trip to end all Road Trips. Your best friends in the world with you.
Seeing all the the states have to offer.
Drinking, partying, dancing..the whole nine yards.
It will be the last time you and your friends are together.
Before the real world calls. And off to college you go.

Hello all!
As you can see, this will be a road trip of a life time. We are wanting to start a group role play. Where we head out on the open road. See what trouble we can get ourselves into. Enjoy being with out friends for who knows how long. It will be a full summer road trip. And we want you to come along with us. We hope that in this rp, we can make it grow and expand across the college years. To have one epic road trip after school each year. That is when we would get into college. This would be a start of that. And we would like to have this go as long as possible.

You can make any type of person you would like. Though we only have space for 4 other people. Nice to keep things even. We hope that you will join us. We will make it fun for all that want to join. And please bring your ideas to the table. We would love to hear them. Help us make this an Epic road trip. One that would go down in the history books.

I will list below the spots we have open.

Misfit Friends

The couple:
@Whispers and @ZacimusPrime

The Party girl- Always having to be helped out trouble (special idea get with me when if you pick it.)
@Nora

The StandOffish One-
open

The Singer-
Open

The Loud One-
@CyanideRamen

We look forward to hearing back from you! Comment below with which spot you would like.

Last edited:
The spot is yours welcome!

I might be interested in the party girl.

Absolutely.
What we were thinking. Is the party girl, (you if you want) would have feelings for my boyfriend. We would be best friends. Just to add a little drama. We were thinking you could be part of the band. And I was thinking that is when you started to have feelings for him. Your thoughts?

So I would be the antagonist of sorts? Not fully, but I would be the start of some drama? I'm fairly sure I can do that. :)

So I would be the antagonist of sorts? Not fully, but I would be the start of some drama? I'm fairly sure I can do that. :)
If you would like to. You are more then welcome to! MC would still love ya. Well after she cooled down lol.

Think you would be perfect for her best friend! :D
This will be so much fun!!! :D

I can't wait! So much trouble to get into!

That we will have to get you out of lol. :P

Oh yeah. Good luck with that. Lol

Yeah I have feeling we are going to have a hard time with that lol.

Oh yes. Very hard time. Now we just need the singer and the stand-offish one. I can't wait. :)

Two more! *crossing fingers* I hope we can find them easy.

We are doing good though. 2 of you and just putting it up last night or early this morning. So, I think that is really good :D

Back
Top Bottom