Any Robotech

Currently reading:
Any Robotech

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Mercy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 2:19 PM
I've recently started watching Robotech on Amazon Prime. It's probably been two decades since I had seen it last and I have to admit, the story is a good one and it has somewhat inspired me.

I'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in doing an RP with me based on either the Late Macross Era or the Invid Invasion Era (not a big fan of the Masters Era). I don't really have much of an idea or plotline in mind, so if you'd be interested in such an adventure reply in this thread and we can try and come up with a suitable storyline to play out. I'd be willing to play this out with two or perhaps even three players if there was interest.

IDEA #1:

Invid Invasion

Lieutenant Elliotte Summer Reynolds had almost gotten past the wall of enemies but just as she reached atmospheric altitude her reconnaissance fighter started to break apart. A few bright flashes later she was out…

She had no idea how long she'd been out, but as her eyes opened she realized she had made it to the ground. For a young woman of 24 who had been but 2 years old when her parents took her into deep space, she was rather overwhelmed with finally having returned to earth. She wasn't unharmed however as she was clearly suffering from a concussion, likely obtained when her fighter craft hit the surface. Her body was bruised and battered but otherwise bore no permanent damage.

By the looks of the ships readings the auto pilot had engaged once she had lost consciousness and managed to bring the vessel down into a sparse forest. She managed to extract herself from the wreckage and while it took a while for her to stop looking at the trees, and other plant life which all seemed so fascinating to her, she knew she had to move quickly. The Invid would no doubt send someone to investigate the wreckage. She secured her survival gear and assault rifle before managing with difficulty to remove the cyclone from the cargo space. Once she had the vehicle converted to motorcycle mod she set off in search of other survivors…

Four months later…

Elliotte, or Summer as she went by now had come to despise the earth. As if the constant threat of Invid wasn't enough the natives were more intent on doing each other harm than they were of fighting back. She had found no survivors from her attack force, leading her to believe they had all died in the initial attack. The fact that no other attacks had come was also of concern. Perhaps they were all dead; defeated in orbit. It was a depressing thought, just added to an already deep depression.

All too often she wondered to herself, and wrote as much in her journal about whether the people of this shattered world was worth saving? The humans that remained on earth were nothing like the ones she knew from the REF forces. She had spent the first few months on earth dealing with squabbling natives, or violent gangs of humans preying on weaker humans. None of it really made sense to her and she couldn't sit there was watch the self-destruction continue. She decided then she wouldn't remain anywhere for long… She would make her way to Reflex Point, alone if she had to… Of course she needed to figure out where that was… And there was the matter of her getting low on ammo and other resources…

Looking for someone, (or two someone's perhaps) to join Elliotte on her quest to reach Reflex Point. The quest involves traveling across the wastelands of North America, fighting their way through hordes of Invid aliens, self-made wasteland warlords and other dangers along the way. Knowledge of the Robotech Saga would be nice, but not absolutely necessary if one watches to play a civilian human survivor. I'm also not nit-picky about canon and details.

Back
Top Bottom