MxM Roleplay fun!

Currently reading:
MxM Roleplay fun!

Local time
Today 2:40 PM
Hello! I'm B, and I've been roleplaying for just over seven years now! My pronouns are he/she/them, so I really don't care what you use! I prefer to use Discord, since I have easy access to it wherever I go. I ask that you don't waste either of our times if you're going to give up halfway through. We are both reasonable adults, we can talk through what we want from our plots, and our characters. If you notice a decline in quality on my part, call me out on it, because I sure as hell will be calling you out if theres a sharp 180 in quality. You've been warned XD. On that note, if you are unhappy with how the plot is going, tell me, because I will be doing the same for you. If we can't figure this out like reasonable adults, then we can drop the rp.

I tend to roleplay in paragraph form, asking for at least 1 paragraph minimum, but I can go as far as needed, so don't worry too much about hard limits for paragraphs!

I love alternate universes, rare pairs, and cliche plot devices that just make everything 10000000% cuter. Romance is a must with me. I also roleplay darker themes quite often, exploring mental illnesses in characters, death, torture, and dark themes that get even worse from there. I have no limits (except shat and watersports tbh. Also furries) so we can get as kinky as we want!

My fandoms are:
Overwatch
RWBY (I'm not caught up, still on season 3)
Fallout
Bioshock
Don't Starve
Borderlands
Team Fortress 2
Monster Hunter World
(PLEASE NOTE, due to some sad smucks ruining the OC experience for me, I'm really only willing to do ocXoc, or cannonXcannon. I WILL NOT BEING DOING OCxCANNON)

but I'm also open to doing non-fandom things! Some plots I like using are:
Royalty
The apocalypse (zombies mostly)
Demons vs angels/humans
Murder mystery
Pirates
The wild wild west

If you're interested shoot me a PM or comment on this thread! Would love to talk through things with you <3

Last edited:
I'm interested in Pirates or a Bioshock oc x oc. One question. Is 250 words too much of a reply for you? Because that's usually at least how many words I type.
Are you interested in Borderlands 2 ocs?

Hello! You may call me Rage, if you want to :D. I am new to this website. Just joined a few days ago but I have not been able to find anyone to roleplay with so far :(.

But I have been roleplaying for about 6-8 years now. I love roleplaying mxm more than anything. I don't mind roleplaying mxf as long as I don't have to play female. I like playing male characters if that is alright. And as for plot ideas, I am honestly okay with anything. I have played many different kinds of roleplays in my day haha.

Roleplays I don't mind doing:

• Supernatural things and/or beings such as : Elves, werewolves, vampires, witches, zombies, orcs, fairies, mermaids/mermen, dragons, etc

• Paranormal things, such as: Ghosts, Demons, Necromancers, etc. And abilities such as telekinesis, Clairsentience (the ability to psychically acquire knowledge, Clairvoyance (the ability to perceive people, objects, locations, or physical events via extrasensory perception. Conjuration (the ability to materialize physical objects from thin air). And well basically any kind of weird magical or psychic abilities!

• When it comes to sexual roleplays I am totally up for that since I have done many of them, just as long as they also have a bit of story too. I accept a lot of things in roleplays that many people do not, which includes mature content. But I gladly accept these things: Coarse language, sexual content of any kind (including BDSM and pretty much ANY fetishes) , alcohol and drug use, abuse, suicidal thoughts/tendencies, depression, characters with disorders of any kind, etc.

• Oh and I would very much prefer if the roleplay was in a third person point of view. And I usually like if replies to the roleplay(s) are, at least , a paragraph. At the very least please more than just a few sentences?

• I also do not mind incest or anything at all like that. I'm not into 100% vanilla either, it becomes too boring.

All in all, I am not a hard person to get along with! I do not judge and I am not too picky haha

Hi there! Sounds like we might get along well. Pirates and/or royalty catches my eye from your list; the links in my signature lead you to my play style blog post, and my own requests thread. Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like to write together!

Back
Top Bottom