MxF Roleplay Ideas

• Thread starter Halftilt2
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Currently reading:
MxF Roleplay Ideas

H

Halftilt2

I have Ideas that I would be more open to, and I am also opened to Ideas of others. I do have some requirement of the people that I do roleplay with, but I'll say, I am literate, I try to spell things right, and I try to be decent on my grammar, I am pretty active on the website even though I have just started.

Requirements"

*Must be able to write a paragraph or more in each response.

*Must know how to roleplay in third person.

*Must know how to use "..." and '...'.

*Prefer to Roleplay with men.

Now onto the Ideas portion of the post.

Idea 1: It is a Detective and a Lawyer.

So I am the Detective that works in a murder department of the police station and you are the Lawyer that prosecutes the murder suspects. After years of working together, their feeling for each other grow and on a really really stressful case, they end up seeing each other outside of work, trying to hide it from their co-workers. A suspect got set free after so many years and he seeks revenge on the department that sent him away so many years ago, and he kidnaps both of them. It took the police a little while to find them, but when they are both found they are in more trouble, with their jobs then they will ever think.

Idea 2: Life Long Friends:

They had been bestfriends since the day they moved next door to each other, they spent almost every waking moment together, till one day they let themselves go and had a one night stand. A one night stand that ruined their friendship. After a few months M/C moved away from the town, out of nowhere. No words said or anything to him.

6 years later her father and mother passed away in a car accident and she had to come back to sell the house that they lived in. Her best friend still lived in the house that his parents lived in. Only difference now is that they are much older, and she has a kid with her now. His kid, that she never told him about. They started to rekindle their friendship till he found out about him having a kid by her.

Now I am not going to type these out unless someone is interested in them. But here are some basics.

Master/Slave: You're the master, I'm the slave.

Prince/Slave: You're the Prince, I'm the slave.

Stranded: We are in the old times and a carriage that we are being transported with/by crashes and we are stranded. As we were enslaved before.

Boss/Woman: You are the boss, I am a woman coming in for a job interview.

Lucifer and a woman: Lucifer finds him smitten with a woman and wants her.

Beast man/ Woman: Explains it self.

They all have plots to them, if you are interested in the Ideas, then comment or message me.

Thank you for reading my long post.

Back
Top Bottom