MxF RolePlay Request Profile

Willow Rose

Werewolf Queen, Vampire Princess and Cat Lover
Local time
Tomorrow 2:03 AM
Pronouns
She, Her

๐ŸบIts All About Me!๐Ÿบ

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read through my post.
A little about my self.
I am Willow and 30 years old, and i am from South Africa. I am happily married with two cats and no kids yet, but planning for them.
I have my own beauty salon that i work and run alone for over 10 years now.
I am a happy go lucky person who enjoys reading, writing, painting and i am a gamer as well. I enjoy watching series and movies and love medical drama's, fantasy, mystery and thriller shows and movies.
I love to make new friends on and off site. I have been RPing on and off for about 7+ years but i have been writing short stories on my own since high school.

I would just like to add that i want potential RP partners to be able to handle more than one character as the storyline requires it, as i can sometimes get carried away with my story lines and character creations. I would also like to add that i prefer MxF, as i have no experience with MxM or FxF and would not even know where to begin, so please respect that, i have nothing against those pairings i just don't know enough of it to even attempt it.
I also prefer to write as a female character so note that i would most likely always choose the female character, i can however write male characters and don't mind taking one on as an NPC/ background character, as i mentioned above i do like to bring in more characters if the story so requires.
I love to plan, chat and discuss RP plots, life and more with my partner, so expect a decent amount of OOC from me, but only through private messages, please do not OOC in our RP threads.
Well i think that is enough of me, now onto you.
P.S. I will be updating this thread as often as needed and when new inspiration has hit me.

๐ŸฑIts all about You!๐Ÿฑ

Hi, hello and welcome. It is so nice to meet you. I truly hope that if you so choose that we would become great friends, also don't be shy, i would love to know more about you if you so choose to tell me, and if i ask questions you don't want to answer feel free to let me know, i won't keep it against you.

From you i would like that, if you are interested, that you would send me a private message of the RP you have chosen below, or if you think we would be a great RP match and you have some ideas of your own, please feel free to add that in the private message with the appropriate heading instead of replying in this thread.
I am a very easy and open person so feel free to ask me anything you like, if i am uncomfortable with something i will let you know but generally i'm an open book, so please fire away!
I would like that if we are RP partners you please let me know if/ when you need time off, or you are no longer interested in the story anymore, or you want to make a drastic change in the storyline to spice things up, or give it a 180 degree turn, or you just have a little bit of writers block and aren't sure how you should continue, don't be shy we can work and figure it out together, that's the fun of writing after all. So basically chat to me, keep the conversation flowing.
I would like that you can RP in 3rd person, i'm not a big fan of first person unless our characters have dialog scenes, also i do prefer longer RP replies, it gives something for me to work with, that said you do not have to match my length, i tend to write long detailed replies and spend time working on my replies as well as proof read them, so i might have one reply out a day or in two days, as i've mentioned i do have my own business in real life to run but i do have a fair bit of time on my hands, weekends i could do many more replies if i have nothing on. So please try to give detailed replies of about 3 or more decent paragraphs.

My go to for detail in each reply is following these pointers, for those who are interested:
What is the atmosphere like
What does it smell like or lack there of, what does it sound like, and what can they see in their surroundings or on themselves, what are they or others wearing and how do they feel in their attire, and what do they taste either with food, or in the air etc.
How does your character feel like emotionally in that moment and physically, is it cold, hot, creepy, frightening or are they in pain, inside or outside their bodies and how are they experiencing and coping with it.
Who is in the background, trees, birds, rivers or an ocean, are there people fighting, kissing, running or screaming, these help set the atmosphere as well as give the reader emotions.

Ok lastly is please don't control my character or kill them or seriously injure them before discussing it with me.
If you are still with me at this point i thank you and hope you stick with me till the end.

๐Ÿฆ‰Things Of Importance๐Ÿฆ‰

๐Ÿ‘‰Erotic/ Smut RP๐Ÿ‘ˆ
I don't mind erotic/ smut in my RP's when the scene calls for it, but also don't want it to take over the storyline. I love proper romance and will allow some smut but also like to balance it out with fading to "black" so we don't get too worn out, lol. I am not a fan of serious SUB and DOM themed RP's, i don't mind a little bit when it's called for, but it will not be the main focal point. If you are unsure of when it is appropriate to the storyline personal message me, i am always open for discussion.

โ—Keep in mind that i have no tolerance for the following in smut:โ—
Bathroom smut, scat, urine, vomit.
Torture, mutilations, abuse, choking, rape.
No minors/ animals, its against site rules, so that said please follow site rules, if you don't know the rules go and read them please.

โ—I am ok with the following:โ—
Light bondage, blindfolding
Foreplay with some toys/ items (Ask if you not sure)
Rough/ hard sex in moderation (I know when the need and tension is so high it is uncontrollable and expected lol)
If you have questions or suggestions feel free to ask i will tell you how i feel about it.

๐Ÿ‘‰Storyline Discussion:๐Ÿ‘ˆ
Ok so in the beginning when discussing the RP we plan and figure out a basic storyline, after that we kind of go with the flow, if you have a surprising element go for it, i like the mystery and unexpected elements, just ask if its way out there and you not sure if i would like the direction of it or not. Writing is creativity and i would like my partner to have room to be creative and express themselves in. I will do the same for you, and if i suggest something you don't like or feel uncomfortable with let me know, we are in this together and i want it to be fun for the both of us.

๐Ÿ‘‰NPC:๐Ÿ‘ˆ
Feel free to bring in NPC's to the story as needed, just let me know if I have permission to use them and I will do the same. I would also like some basic information regarding their personality traits and looks etc. if said permission is given.

๐Ÿ‘‰Posting Times And Endings:๐Ÿ‘ˆ
I will post as often as i can, i am my own boss with a beauty salon and i'm the only beauty therapist working, so some days i work longer hours than others, i will try to be on every night and if i have no plans over weekends i'll probably be here RPing. So try to post as regularly as you can, but don't try to rush it, there is no pressure, RL gets in the way sometimes so i completely understand. PM me incase something happens and you cant reply for a period of time and i will do the same.
If for any reason at all you no longer wish to continue an RP with me, please feel free to PM me and let me know, i wont judge or ask questions or think less of you, i don't bite i promise. I will make sure to let any of my partners know if i for some reason don't want to continue with an RP through PM and expect them not to ask questions or judge me.

๐Ÿ‘‰Characters And Me:๐Ÿ‘ˆ
I am not my character, and I do not see you as your character. Please do not judge me based on the written actions and or behaviors of my characters and how they are represented. I want to say this one more time to be perfectly clear I AM NOT MY CHARACTER they are not a reflection of me or my personality.

๐Ÿ‘‰Things I'm Not Familiar With Or Don't Like:๐Ÿ‘ˆ
MxM, FxF
Racism
Sadism
Cannibalism
Children and Child abuse
If unsure of something please ask me and we can discuss it.

๐Ÿฆ„Time For Fun & Creativity!๐Ÿฆ„

Here are a few things i am interested in RPing for the moment, this list will change as new ideas and inspiration hits me, thus said please PM me if you have any ideas of your own or want to tweak my ideas if the inspiration has hit you, we can discuss it and plan together!

๐Ÿ‘‰Thought Out RP Ideas:๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Secret World

(My Character MC) is a University student in her first year, in modern time. She is studying art major. She lives in a small town on an island just off the mainland in Italy. There is an old castle that almost looks deserted but it's not, there lives a royal family, but not any royal family, they are vampires, but no one knows about them, the castle looks ancient/ medieval and people avoid it and through the ages made up ghost stories thinking its haunted. It is closed to the public, people can see candle light through some windows at night and shadowy figures moving past the open windows during the day.
The vampires are royalty to their own kind, (Your Character, YC), he is the prince and was sick of living the old medieval way's of his father, which is for their own protection, but he is interested in the modern world, and wants to be out in society, so he joined the university where MC has just enrolled in.

Now the castle is build on the rocky cliff looking out over the ocean and marina, the town is build below the foot of the mountain and stretches slightly up the mountain. Deep in the mountain woods is a small village, and if you haven't yet guessed it, is the settlement of a werewolf clan/ tribe. So there is a war between the two species, we can get into the details later, but later in the plot YC will be falling in love with MC who for the time being is human, and the wolves find out about it and see this as a weakness, and they will attack my character with the purpose to turn her into one of them, which is troublesome as YC is in love with her and she is now his natural enemy.

There is allot of rituals and laws in the fleshed out version of how other Vampires and werewolves are created and are more dangerous to each other. But i will go more into detail when i find an RP partner that is interested in this plot. Thus said, i am looking for someone to play the male character, as well as maybe several more characters NPC's as the story progresses, there are quite a few characters in this story line, they are not the main focus as of now but will later play a big part when it is their time. Don't feel overwhelmed we will discuss this in more detail when we have to cross that bridge. For now feel free to PM me if you are interested in this plot idea and would like to know more.

Stolen For Love

This can be set in modern times or older times.

In a small human town/village is a strict rule. All young women from the age of 18 to 30 years old is forced to clean themselves and be presented in a white dress and barefoot in a small clearing in the woods just off to the side of the towns church by midnight on a full moon.
Why is that you may ask. Well it is because the towns priest has an arrangement with the werewolf tribe's Alpha that lives just outside of this town. You see, this time of year (can be discussed when) is when werewolf allied tribes get together for their annual mate festival. So in exchange for the wolves to potentially find their mates from this town, the Alpha has promised to protect the humans from the threat of the vampires who feasts on them. Now the wolves feel a very strong pull once they cross paths with their future mate, but humans do not experience this fated call, so the women in the town have one of three reactions to this whole ordeal. First you should know, very few know of this, it is revealed to the young girls before their 18th birthday, and through the years people has forgotten why this ritual is being performed but it has become custom. A few of the older people and of course the priest knows why and who the wolves are and know of their existence. With the protection from the vampires there is also a hefty sum paid to the girls family if she happens to be the one.
So many young women are excited for this event, to be chosen and taken away to have a life where they are loved, many of them don't know what is in store for them but is told that this is how they can be chosen to become wives and have a better life than they currently have, the town is small and very poor.
Secondly the women will go not for themselves but purely to help their families with the money that is given to them incase they were to be chosen, so they are weary but they push through.
Thirdly, either the families refuse to give up their daughters and lie about their age to try and prevent this as long as they can, or the young women are not interested to get married or are terrified of leaving their family home, or their families don't care they want the money and put allot of pressure on their daughters, grooming them for this day, but the young women are obviously terrified, so many try to run away, but can't escape.

We can discuss the plot further if this interests you, please send me a PM.

๐Ÿ‘‰Fandom Universe:๐Ÿ‘ˆ
I like Fandom universe but prefer to play with original characters instead of canon, but you are more than welcome to play a canon if you like.

Harry Potter (University)
Teen Wolf (University)
Maze Runner

๐Ÿ‘‰RP List With No Plot Ideas:๐Ÿ‘ˆ
I do not have plots thought out but feel free to PM me if anything catches your interest and inspiration has hit you, i am all ears!

Professor * Student
Vampire * Vampire
Werewolf * Werewolf
Vampire * Werewolf
Vampire * Human
Werewolf * Human
Princess * Night
Princess * Kidnapper
Commoner * Prince
Friend * Best Friend
Enemy * Enemy (Become friends/ Lovers)

๐ŸผThank You Note:๐Ÿผ

I would just like to thank each and everyone of you who have taken the time to read through my post, i know it is allot of information but it is crucial to all of us. Please feel free to let me know if you feel like i have missed something that should have been mentioned, if so let me know and i will update my post. For now i wish each and everyone of you a wonderful and blessed morning, day or evening depending on the time you are reading this.

(Last updated: 23/04/2022)

Kind Regards
๐ŸŒณWillow Rose.๐ŸŒน

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom