10qxu0g.png

i use to roleplay a lot back in the day
but stopped for some time. this is me
trying to get back into it

•••••

some basic rules

*please no "txt speak"
*no one liners
*reply when you can but let me know if you're going to take awhile to get back to me! i'll at least reply to you once a week
*communicate with me. if you want to add some twist to the story line or you're feeling iffy about where the rp is headed, let me know so we can both be on the same page
*please don't ghost me! if you want to stop rping with me, just tell me. it's no biggie and i promise you there will be no hard feelings
*pm me if you're interested in rping with me

•••••

what i'm into right now

honestly, it's been years since i've roleplayed smut so i'm totally down for an rp centered around it.

some dynamics
note: i'll roleplay m/m f/f and m/f. let me know what you're interested in.

vampire + human
newly turned vampire + maker
demon + human
succubi/incubi + human
criminal + cop
unrequited love
best friends / roommates
abo
college students
coworkers
celebrity + fan
boss + intern
professor + student

these can overlap to create new dynamics if ya want

•••••

fandoms
note: just oc's for these.

harry potter
teen wolf
marvel

•••••

no no's

non-con
watersports
diaper play
extreme torture
vore
incest
underage play

•••••

prompts
note: these were just quickly put together, we can expand on these ideas

1. chara a is having a hard time paying their tuition. they've tried almost everything but their options have all tried up. one day a friend suggest that they start caming/become a sugar baby. we can have our characters built up a relationship online or meet in real life.
  2. everyone always believed that chara a was an alpha. from their attitude to their looks, there was just no way they could be anything else. chara a let people believe what they wanted especially since their omega characteristics never fully developed — that is until chara b, an actual alpha, triggered their heat. the two of them, while surprised, are quick to consummate a bond.
  3. chara a just bought an apartment and is ready to start a new life. too bad the ghost of chara b is haunting the place. this can be a more slice of life type of thing or horror
  4. chara a is an assasin whose next target is chara b. their plan to let chara b fall into a false sense of security by starting a relationship (romantic or platanic) with them backfires when chara a develops a soft spot.
  5. chara a has never been with a person of the same gender as them but there's just something about chara b....
  6. chara a calls a sex hotline for the first time, looking for a good time. all goes well until they recognize the voice of chara b the next day at their new job.

if there's something you're craving to do, run it by me and let's see if we can come up with something ♡

once again, pm me if interested!

Last edited:
I'm interested in 3 and 4. But I also have a couple of plots on my RT (s) that might interest you.

Back
Top Bottom