Currently reading:
Romance anyone?

ellebelle

Serf
Local time
Today 10:05 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi all! I'm Elle, a 23 year old female looking for a role play partner! I started role playing on Omegle at the age of 13 and did it consistently for a good 5 years. Once I went to college I fell out of it. It's been in the back of mind recently, so I figured I'd give it a shot again.

I'm worried I will struggle to find a partner because I'm pretty vanilla in the sense of what I like to do. I'm not really into anything fantasy, sci-fi, etc. I just like a plain old romance. The circumstances of the romance can we discussed. I usually did boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife… things like that. I'm not opposed to it getting sexual, but would prefer for that not to be the main focus. I like both making love and rough.. ya know. Just nothing crazy.

I would say I'm a pretty in depth writer, at least 3 sentences for a reply. They can vary depending on the responses of my partner. I'm on summer break right now so my schedule is pretty open. But I'm most likely available in the late afternoon/nights, EST.

It's been awhile, but I can probably come up with some settings and scenarios. I used to have a whole list of detailed plots, so it wouldn't be hard to make some again.

I know this isn't the typical roles seen on here, but I'm hoping to find someone who wants to 😊

Back
Top Bottom