MxF Romance is my Jam!

Currently reading:
MxF Romance is my Jam!

reiia silver

*•.¸♡ romance queen ♡¸.•*
Local time
Today 2:39 AM
I have been role-play for very long time, so I might be new to this site, but I am not new to role-playing. I can do a whole bunch or I can write a few sentences. My preference is at least a paragraph if not more. It tends to keep the story going, but I don't like to write novels because I feel like it takes away from being able to respond properly....... I try to respond at least once a day, but sometimes life can get a little tricky. I prefer to stay more on the vanilla side of things, I like to concentrate more on story than anything else.

As for genre I like romance | adventure | fantasy | some fandom | darker romance

pairings

bad boy X good girl
childhood friends turned lovers as adults
soulmates
King X concubine
soldier X wife ( World War II setting)
addict X wife( I have a plot for this one)
Vampire x human
Princess x prince
Prince x servant
Forbidden love
Demon x human
Angel x human
Arranged marriage
Princess x spy
Roommates
Zombie apocalypse
Historical settings

Prompts
-"you're going to break his heart if you pull a stunt like this" "he has a heart?"-
-" I won't let you die." "I don't think that's how it works." "I am death, honey. I decide how it works."-
-"it's a long story." "You conned me into thinking you were dead for 11 months I have time."-
-"don't talk to me, someone might think we are friends."-
-" I could get used to waking up next to you, actually."-
-*"On a scale from one to ten, how bad of an idea do you Think it would be if we got married?" "off the charts. Let's do it!"- (Example of ideas: lovers who are being separated- two people stuck in an arranged marriage with other people)

Back
Top Bottom