Unspecified round 2, here lies everything.

Currently reading:
Unspecified round 2, here lies everything.

readlliea

Emperor
Local time
Today 6:42 AM
Pronouns
she her
I've been inactive here and I figured maybe I should just redo this thread rather than try and reuse the old one? So here we go I guess.

I try to reply often and frequently. If a week has gone by without a reply from me, feel free to send me a message. If there's anyone I have old threads with who want to continue them. Feel free to send me a message about em.

If there's a plot suggested that you don't like but want to try and do something together please feel free to suggest it.

Things I won't do:
Sexual threads-
I'm a fade to black person, I don't write sex in any form. A kiss is fine but if we want them to do the deed, it's a fade to black regardless.

Sentence replies/One liners- I can't do replies that short. I don't have a word count or anything like that. All I ask is that you give me enough to reply off of. You don't have to match my post length, just give me enough to work with.

Slice of life/Isekai; wake up in a new world sort of thing rps- These are sadly boring to me. They need something to spice em up but I've never found enough flavor or something in order to do that. I also don't feel like I grasp the concept well enough and just end up trying to view it as a fantasy adventure which isn't the point of it so, just a pass on this for me.

Characters under 20- I can't really grasp the mind of a teenager anymore; even a 18+ one. Almost all of my characters are in their twenties and up.

Stats- I will not use stats in written rp. IT makes things harder for me as I can't visualize how my strength of ten lets me do anything. Stats belong in tabletop rpgs, I just can't use em with written rp.

Female characters- I don't like writing females. I'm more comfortable writing male characters and I prefer to stick with that. You can write any gender character you want. The only time I will write female characters, is a brief and probably unimportant npc.

Things I will do:
Fantasy/supernatural-
This is something I love. This is always a go to as I like magic, werewolves, and monsters of all kinds. When I say SUpernatural I am not talking about the show. Never saw it.

Modern fantasy/supernatural/paranormal-
This can only happen if there is something strange is going on in the world. I can't do just a pure normal modern day rp; that's horribly boring. So I need one or all of these to help spice up the modern day setting

Violence/blood/Gore- Keep it within the site's rules and we're fine. I don't mind this stuff but with that said, I don't want this on every single post for the entire time. That just gets tiring if it's that much. I'm fine having fights ic, I'm fine with them having blood and stuff described. Just don't need it all the time. I also love to write the transformation scenes of my characters so, that's another reason why I have this as pretty alright with.

Monsters- I love rping these characters, they're my favorite. I often have them have a human form so that they can blend in at times when it's needed. But I love doing a sort of Jekyll and Hyde trope depending on em.

Fandoms- these are..a bit harder. I've kinda given up on fandoms but if someone can suggest a good idea, then sure. I'll give it a try. (with fandoms though, everything has to be over 18 and legally adults.) The thing with Fandoms though is they often turn into AUS as I can't really rp the canon characters well.
Dracula au
Hellboy au
Skyrim inspired

Fairy Tale twists- this kinda goes with Fandoms/AUs in general but putting a twist onto fairytales can be fun.

Superheroes- this is fine too. I don't really feel doing a college setting for heroes or villains though.

This will get updated if I recall more things.

Plot ideas:

Modern paranormal/supernatural: Opened up

A ghost hunter (my character) has ended up with a problem. Which is they now have a demon of some sort inside of them that they can't get rid of and they're ignorant to it. To them, they just get headaches in some places, or have random blackouts when something really weird happens in a location. Their friend has noticed this change and while they still do ghost hunting adventurers, they've learned that the demon that sometimes takes over their companion, is actually willing to help against the ghost and paranormal problems. How bad are things gonna go?- Taken by Malyl

Dracula AU- CLaimed!
So this would go along the same way it did, dracula trying to get mina, harker and van helsing interfering. At the end though, Harker for however decided to do this, switches places with Mina to ensure her safety which results in Dracula using Harker as the first werewolf. Since in some versions and I think the original story, wolves were associated with Dracula. So I can see him creating the first werewolf (This is also a refrence to Van helsing movie with hugh jackman) and using Harker as a guard for his entire property back in transyvania with him and his three wives; with the promise of leaving Mina alone.

I don't have a point where the plot will go. One idea is that Mina; who is unaware of the whole deal, asks Van Helsing for help to find Harker as she's living in London now. And when Van Helsing comes, Harker tries to keep this a secret while still having to do his job. One idea for this au was Harker and Mina having a young child; so Harker's been gone for a few years. Though it's not a needed element. OR it could honeslty just be Harker interacting with Dracula with a few times that Harker is out and interacts with Van Helsing. Details can be altered and changed as I didn't get very far in this. I just like Harker and I thought it be cool to make him a werewolf serving Dracula lol.- Taken by Snek King

The Gandalf family curse-
In the modern age, magic has been dying/fading from the world. Not many people know how to use it anymore and there's a select few families who devoted themselves to perserving it. Of course, this has some consequences but that is kept on the down low. However, your character ends up pulled into this strange situation be they a unaware human, a member of one of these privileged families, or someone in a small magic family that got summoned by the Gandalf family. You find yourself meeting the current heir of the family, Albus Gandalf.

This thread can be modernfantasy/supernatural

Sled team supernatural:
what happens when a dog sled racer meets the strangest wolf she/he's ever seen? And then they learn that wolf is a werewolf who used to be a reknowned sled dog racer himself that disappeared years ago? (I'd most likely play the werewolf as that is a role I'm most comfortable in. Of course, there will be plenty of side characters to play that can let you play potiental werewolves OR we could discuss your character being turned. despite dog sled racing being mentioned this would probably be fantasy or the far past where no technology is; you can try to make a case for it being modern day point is, i would rather the wilderness but that, the wilderness. no tech to save yer butt and the town to have that isolated feel).

This is sort of it, we don't have to use any of these of course. If you have a idea, feel free to suggest it. We can talk in replies here or feel free to dm me.

Last edited:
Little bump as I am craving some new rp and opened up one of my other plot ideas again. Of course, I"m usually game for anything fantasy/supernatural themed.

Back
Top Bottom