All Rp basically anything with a manic gal (fandoms and open to original pitches) Let's make your ideas into reality

Currently reading:
All Rp basically anything with a manic gal (fandoms and open to original pitches) Let's make your ideas into reality

Chaosqueen

Reality is overrated
Local time
Today 8:11 PM
Pronouns
She/her
Hey. The name's Chaos. I'm looking for a short term semi- to lit rp partner to pour out all the chaotic energy in me with.

I'm gonna be straightforward with you here. I'm bipolar. I'm mid-episode and just throwing out some random low effort search in a desperate attempt to find anyone that'll grant me some of their time. I don't know when I am or am not going to be able to/in the mood to write, so I'm not gonna ask you to stick to some rigid "x number of replies of this length per day" schedule. Write what you can when you can and I will too. My interests randomly change so we will have to be flexible, and I have no conceivable routine or schedule. If that doesn't turn you right away, hi, welcome! I hope we can be friends or at least write something fun together!

Anything involving bodily excretions with the exception of blood and those typically involved in sexual activity, abuse in any form (this being mentioned as part of a backstory etc is fine however I will not rp it), taking advantage of or fetishizing a disability, anything having to do with latex, inflation, vore, ageplay, anal anything (sorry but no), cheating, or nonconsensual sexual acts (this is more flexible but must be discussed first). Must be a compelling plot for vanilla sex scenes.

Vanilla stuff if there's a compelling plot, cuddling, tickling, consensual nonconsent, exhibitionism, voyeurism, sadism/masochism, bondage/BDSM, edge play, torture, corruption, humiliation, kidnapping/abduction, accidental stimulation, petplay, haematomania (blood fetish), hybristophilia (the attraction to someone who has committed heinous crimes/the idea of a partner doing so), snuff, machine related things. I'm a switch so we can discuss whatever.

Fandoms because why not! All characters will obviously be aged up to at least 18 and settings adjusted accordingly
  • Danganronpa (Someone, please, I am begging you)
  • Undertale/Deltarune
  • Madoka Magica
  • Magical girl raising project/mahou shoujo ikusei keikaku
  • Magical girl site
  • Higurashi no naku koro ni
  • Soul Eater
  • Doki doki literature club
  • No Game No Life
  • Tokyo Mew Mew
As for original plots, you can pitch literally anything to me and there's a good chance I'll be up for it, with or without some compromises made. I like to play a huge range of characters. I'm particularly into the fantasy, sci-fi, thriller, and psychological genres. If any of this catches your interest go ahead and pm me, thanks for reading my insane ramblings

Back
Top Bottom