Unspecified Rp Ideas

Currently reading:
Unspecified Rp Ideas

Cinnamon

Count
Local time
Today 12:01 AM
Hello, everyone, Cinnamon here. I'm not sure if this is the correct subforum to post this in, but I guess this will due. Here's a bit about me:
1. I'm on here a lot, so if possible, I'd like a partner who's also fairly active. There's just something about fast posting that keeps the story moving. However, I'm pretty flexible and will be fine with those who are less active. Life always comes before rping, and I won't get in the way of that.
2. I write in the third person.
3. I can write one or more paragraphs and do my best to adapt to my partner's post length. One-liners bore me.
4. My favorite genres are sci-fi, a little fantasy, humor, and, depending on the plot, slice of life.
5. Good communication is a must.
6. No excessive profanity, violence, or sex scenes, please.
7. Have fun! It's what these sites are here for.
I do have some characters I'd like to play as, but I'm not good at creating well-developed plots.
Please don't reply to this thread. If you're interested, send me a PM.
Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. I can't wait to here from you.

Last edited:
Here's another idea.A stuffed doll, used as an anti-stress toy for patients at a mental hospital, grows tired of being treated so roughly and escapes. Now on his own, he is bound and determined to find a new purpose.

Here's another idea.A stuffed doll, used as an anti-stress toy for patients at a mental hospital, grows tired of being treated so roughly and escapes. Now on his own, he is bound and determined to find a new purpose.

I love this idea message me please

I would send you a PM but I can't for some reason.

I have an idea I can bring to your RP table.

Hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom