Any RP? :P

Currently reading:
Any RP? :P

Ruby the Kawaii Neko

~Love me like you do!~
Local time
Today 7:30 PM
Hi there! Wanna rp? I have an idea but we can do yours too! I'll leave my idea here.

Ariana, a lone werewolf girl, has been searching for a friend. She goes into the town hoping that she'll find one. But she soon finds something better than just a friend. She finds love. Even though she fears they might not love her back she decides to stalk them until they notice her or if she gives up on them. She has brown hair, blue eyes, brown wolf ears and a tail, and peach skin. In her werewolf form, she has brown fur and blue eyes. She is carefree, adventurous, and sometimes she might get aggressive.

That's all. If want to change anything about it or give me your character then pm me. And tell me which forum you want this in too but if you want to do it in pm then that's ok with me too! :3

Hellion, Hell for short, Jack, Breakage, and Slasher. There is more but those where at the top of my mind.

Really? Thanks. He can be just depends on how you want him to be. I normally kept him as shy but can kick butt if needed.

Awesome lol well Hellion is gonna be a shy but he will fight when needed. He will fight and stand up when someone is being bullied and stuff.

Alright. Sounds good. So you wanna start or shall I? We could put this rp in a diff forum if you'd like.

I think it's a good idea to put the Rp in a different form. And I think you should cause it is your idea we are going with.

Quick question, are you ok with sexual content? I'm just asking cuz I know some people dislike it. There doesn't have to be just sexual content though.

Back
Top Bottom