Unspecified RP Repost

Currently reading:
Unspecified RP Repost

R1na

You're dreaming, I'm scheming.
Local time
Today 2:11 AM
She hates them with a passion, she can't even stand for the fact that humanity is trying to settle agreements and some even siding with them on why it's appropriate to "get along".

What in the hell is wrong with people?...

[Below is a small RP idea I came up with on the spot, I am really sorry if the sentencing and wording if off since I simply threw this together, but if anyone would like to RP or use it, you are free to do so]

Leeches, or what most people in the modern era would call "Vampires", in her opinion and used to many others' opinion they were blood-sucking monsters who should never get close to a city or town. Their name or title was even a forbidden word to mention after the disasters they would create when they felt bored…That was until a new leader took over – a man who was half an half, although not many knew the other half part. He definitely had a way with his words, which of course lead him to the power he/she now has; however, the ironic part was he was born an era much later and did not care much for the past history in which humans and those creatures hated each other. Above that, he wanted nothing to do with Vampires, limiting his visits with them during yearly conventions to keep the so-called "peace".

He just wanted to save his ass.

Rina Versailles was one of the few survivors who were born and grew up during the time in which vampires could storm into a house and take away everyone within a minute and all people could do would be run away in fear or hide. For that sole purpose, just like her well-known family, she became a hunter, always trusted and treated with care the villagers would come to her family for problems with Vampires or anything that had to do with them. However, as years went by and the new leader took over, the Versailles family name became tarnished since everyone wanted to get along with the creatures. Of course, Rina could not handle that…not when those things are the reason why she was left alone in the village. When the new law was placed to protect the vampires all guns and weapons were taken away from the hunters to ensure the safety of the vampires, however, Rina kept her one and only gun, safe and handy with her all day every day.

New people and creatures continued to move and one of them included Y/C, aimlessly wondering around for a place to stay. During your walk to a nearby store, a girl (Rina) quickly runs past you, shoving you to the side and clutching her arm as the sweet aroma of blood wavered into the air. Y/C…

Back
Top Bottom