Any RP req! (demi-human dogboy msub)

Currently reading:
Any RP req! (demi-human dogboy msub)

Local time
Today 1:58 PM
Looking for a RP partner! I'm mainly looking for MxM but don't mind whatever. I have many RP characters but this is my main preference, I'll list the character sheet below.
The plot is also listed, and variants. Boundaries listed at bottom.

CHAR INFO :
Name : Kip
Age : 19-26 (varies for the roleplay, can go older but will not go younger.)
Sex : Male
Height : 5'4 (i know, he's hella short.)
Pronouns : he/him
Sexuality : Bisexual

Appearance/Main information :

Kip is a short, subby dogboy. He's not a furry, but rather a demi-human (a human with animal ears, tail, and similar characteristics). He's a Sheepdog Demi-human with short brown hair, brown ears and a brown tail as well. He's got blue eyes, freckled cheeks, and hell of a past. He's very shy and quiet, and traumatized would be an understatement. (if your preference is to avoid character trauma, i can deduct this quality.) He likes to snuggle, sit in laps, and hide in spaces he mentally deems safe.

Sexual information :
Kinks : Humping/Grinding/Rubbing through clothes, Wet/Lewd sounds, Overstimulation, Semi-Bondage (not restrained, but ball gags can be involved.), Dragging out orgasms, and ball fondling.

Turn-Offs : Biting, Yelling, Spanking, CNC.

Dick size : this can be different with preference, but i like to think he's got a little dick. Like 4 inches little, makes him seem more meek. Though, at the same time—he could have an incredibly large one and have little to no clue how to use the damn thing because he's a mess.

General plot idea :
The plot can of course vary, I don't mind too much. I often use this character for a sort of age regression plot, but it can definitely be changed. The setting would be the most basic, I'm sure everyone's heard of the apartment in the city romance RP. another idea could possibly be the other char spoiling Kip, someone rich and ready to either fuck him raw or coddle him like a puppy. The whole age regression thing is not a complete preference, it was just part of Kip's character (if sent into a state of fear, will regress and act more childlike. But, this could also be in accord to comfort, and regression while being coddled is pretty normal for him too). If permitted, Kip will call your char Mommy/Daddy, both in a sexual and non-sexual sense. Kip would be clingy to the char and often seek comfort in them—though again, the plot can change from that to more of a building trust situation. The age regression, petnames and submissive personality can 100% be left out of the roleplay if that is your preference. A relationship or a friendship would be the main plot, and again, always feel free to converse about changing it.

REQ. BOUNDARIES :

i WILL NOT :
  • play as an underage character
  • condone age play
  • be involved in violent rape/abuse scenes
  • be involved in scat/piss play
  • be involved with any form of diaper kink
  • be involved in any form of zoophilia, pedophilia, or necrophilia
  • play as an animal or an anthropomorphic animal
  • be involved in anything to do with a cage/entirely restrained/non consensual roleplay

PLEASE GIVE CONSENT OOC BEFORE GETTING INTO GRAPHIC DETAIL OF A SMUT SCENE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN SMUT, MAKE IT OBVIOUS.

want to know Kip's trauma? ask. it's graphic, be warned—but it's part of his character.

Back
Top Bottom