Currently reading:
All RP Request

themajinone

Warlock
Local time
Today 2:05 PM
Pronouns
They/Them/any
Who are you, how long have you been writing?
Who am I? I'm just a nerd who can't settle down in one place. I have massive adhd and I tend to follow the dopamine. No dopamine? No go. I'll squeeze every last drop of dopamine out of an rp and thats a promise. I've been roleplaying for a very long time, since I was about 13ish, but didn't start getting very good until I was 16, it just evolved from there. While I am a bit rusty and dusty I can certainly write a few paragraphs. Qaulity over quantity though.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
Oof. I tend to match my partner's energy, or at least try to. I couldn't give you a specific length if a tried.
My schedule on the other hand? I work 9p-9a central time. From 9p-6a I'm pretty much free. Wed-Wed every other week. (currently my on week)
On my off weeks I can't predict when I'll be awake.

Gore? Violence?
Yea thats totally a thing. Be as descriptive as you can be with that, nothings gonna put me off.

Do you write sexual content?
Yea why not? It shouldn't be the main focus but it doesn't have to fade to black. We can ERP as much as the story allows. Any Smut/erp only requests should be up front and very compelling.

Do you write any fandoms?
I roleplayed in a Star Wars mud, exclusively occs, for the better part of year. On dialup. This is definitely a fandom I enjoy playing and will play any era with any OCs. I've even tried to write a few stories, which I've never finished, and have been lost to time.

Do you have any setting ideas?
Star Wars
StarCraft
Diablo
DC
Harry Potter
Marvel
Warhammer/40k (I do NOT know the lore very well, but I'll play the shit out of it)
Dystopian anything
Post apoc anything
Supernatural (the series)
Supernatural (The genre)
Anything -punk
Zelda (I know the lore pretty well, if I haven't forgotten it)
Sci-fi-fantasy
Pure sci-fi
Furries
Omegaverse

Back
Top Bottom