a casual nerd in the GMT timezone.

the characters i play.
i never really stick to a particular type of character, so i've developed
a love for roleplaying all kinds of personalities and quirks. though,
i'm not going to lie, i love playing an anti-hero. chaotic neutral! i'm
comfortable with all sexualities and gender identities [super lgbt+]
i cannot play canon for the life of me, so all my plots will involve oc's

communication is key.
If you just aren't feeling up to it let me know and we can put the whole rp thing on pause until you're ready. Likewise, if you're losing interest in the plot just shoot me a message so we can work out some cool twists and turns. If it still doesn't appeal to you we could just cancel because that's chill too.

preferences.
Above all else I love a detailed plot. Whether it's a fantasy adventure full of drama, or some domestic fluff, I like to have an arc where our characters can grow and learn from each other.

smut??
I'm just as comfortable with smut as I am with a completely romance free story. It all really depends on how my partner feels on the matter! I have very few limitations when it comes to intimacy in rps; those being scat and bathroom play [really sorry, I just can't keep a straight face when I try.] and of course anything illegal. Please put those animals away. They are too pure.

these are some pairings that i'd have a lot of fun with,
though you should feel free to suggest something that
isn't on here.

theif x knight
fantasy creature x human
fantasy creature x fantasy creature
royalty x sorcerer
bounty hunter x bounty
professor x university student
spirit/angel/demon x summoner
ai x human
arranged marriage
unlikely allies
pirate x stowaway
pirate x pirate

here are some plots i've come up with. please feel free to change them
up completely; adding/ taking away whatever you like. they can be
adapted to different settings or time periods, and are definitely open
for any kind of pairings you can imagine; i love suggestions!!
Lord of Shadows - medieval fantasy.
Decades ago an evil being was imprisoned within a mountain. The weapon used to do so shattered into pieces that flew all across the land. Hundreds of years later the bonds that once held the Shadow Lord have begun to weaken, and his evil minions, the Darklings, have crept from the darkness to wreak havoc all across the realm. In order to stop this oncoming storm, all the shards of The Lightbringer must be reassembled, and driven through the heart of the Shadow Lord. The individuals who hold the largest shards of the Sword must be brought together to complete this dangerous quest and bring back hope to their realm.

Darkness - modern fantasy.
In the distant future, where the sun no longer rises, lie the last remains of human civilization. When they realized that the darkness was never going to end, disorder and rebellion became commonplace. Soon enough, the humans began to decrease in number. Leaders fell, and food was harder to come by. Whispers of a safe haven spread throughout the land, and many made the journey to find the City of Light. Though, none have returned. There are creatures in the shadows, hunting down humans for sport. Our characters band together through circumstance or choice to face the dangers in the dark and find the fabled city.

Underland - supernatural fantasy.
Not all souls make it to the other side; some falter, just for a moment, but long enough to lose their way. Your character is stuck in purgatory with monstrous creatures hellbent on stealing their soul. The longer they stay, the more they'll lose themselves until eventually they become one of the monsters they try so hard to avoid. A friendly neighborhood demon writes up a contract, promising to lead them to heaven if it's signed. Though everything in underland comes at a price.

Haunted - modern supernatural.
Your character moved into a perfect little cottage located in a rural little town, only to find that everything wasn't quite as it first appeared. There are noises at night, the type of eerie wailing that would make the bravest of souls lock their doors tight. When morning comes your neighbors insist they heard nothing, keeping their secrets of their town hidden. To make matters worse there's a ghost in our house, and it doesn't seem to be leaving any time soon.

Away From Home - sci fi.
Our home world is starving. In fifty years time it will be unable to sustain its huge population, resources are dwindling and soon there will be nothing left to grow or farm. In a last ditch effort to stay, a handful of ships have been sent with small crews to explore new planets and look for sources of food. Our character's story begins when they crash into a planet that appears to be filled with strange plants, and the distant calls of feral beasts.

any of these fandom's i'd love to rp with our own original characters!
Boderlands
Dragon Age
Game of Thrones
Gone
Harry Potter
Homestuck
Hunger Games
Lord of the Rings
Marvel Universe
One Piece
Steven Universe
The 100