MxM RP With Me!

heather

Emperor
Local time
Today 1:11 AM
Pronouns
she/her
About me:
  • My name is Heather, I'm 27 years old. I have a full-time job in the healthcare field. I dance multiple days a week as another hobby, and I am currently studying for a specialization exam, but I miss writing dearly! I will be able to respond mostly between ~4pm and 11pm Pacific Standard Time. I try to get on the site a few times a week (with some exceptions, of course).

What do I expect?
  • I'd like a partner that can respond at least few times a week, but as long as there is communication, everything is negotiable. I've slowed down a bit with life getting in the way.
  • I enjoy literate and long posts, and tend to include quite a bit of detail (I understand shorter word counts for dialogue or action-heavy posts). I consistently write anywhere from 500-1200+ word responses depending on the RP and my partner.
    • I need at least 500ish words per post. I have a very hard time getting into the story and staying interested with less.
    • (No judgement to those who do not write this way, but this is a requirement for me).
  • I love to write in and out of my comfort zone, and I'm very open minded and flexible, so please just let me know of your preferences!

Preferences:
  • I LOVE romances fused with tension/drama/angst. Romance for me can be anywhere from light and fluffy to very dark, or even a mix of both.
  • World building, navigating/forging and expanding relationships, as well as exploring complexities, conflict, darkness, and power dynamics are my favorite things to do in a RP.
  • I have been almost exclusively writing male characters recently. My males typically tend to be more moody, broody, mysterious, and mostly villainous with soft hearts under layers of ice. They are typically dominant/switch. But it all depends on my mood when creating them.
  • I am open to hearing any detailed plots you may have, brainstorming something together, or improvising. I currently don't have any detailed plots of my own listed as I prefer to work together with my partner to create something original that we will both enjoy.
  • OOC chat is completely fine with me.
  • I prefer plot-heavy vs smut-heavy RPs. I will write smut when it makes sense within the context of the plot or to further the story/relationships of characters, but I do not enjoy just smut RPs with no solid plot. I don't have any specific kinks, but I'm open to discussing my preferences in PM. My limits are mostly covered by the site rules. If you have specific kinks, limits, etc. just let me know and we can discuss. I'll provide my F-List if you'd like. I am also open to romance with no smut.

What do I like?
  • Basically anything and everything that can be turned into a romance (have I mentioned that already?)
  • Tropes
    • Fated mates
    • Forced proximity
    • Arranged marriages
    • Forbidden romance (nobility x commoner, nobility x bodyguard, professor x student, etc)
    • Enemies to lovers (rivals, warring clans/kingdoms/factions, etc)
  • Settings/Themes:
    • Fantasy
    • Dystopian/Post-apocalyptic
    • Modern/realistic/slice of life (needs to have some sort of "twists" and drama to keep me interested)
    • Historical fiction
  • Pairings/Themes:
    • Any combination of vampire x werewolf x human x demon x other supernatural characters (just humans is also fine)
    • Prince x princess, king x queen
  • I do NOT have any interest in Fandoms, but some books/shows/movies I enjoy and think would be interesting to base an RP off of in terms of similar ideas/themes/settings: Hunger Games, Divergent, ACOTAR, Game of Thrones, Outlander, Vikings, Bridgerton, Titanic.

Last edited:
Just gonna drop this here... My RRT if y'are interested at all maybe drop me a line? I would love to chat more if I'm y'are type of Good fella~

Back
Top Bottom