Currently reading:
Unspecified Ruby seeking

RubyUniverse

Special Gem
Local time
Tomorrow 6:04 AM
Hello, my name is Ruby, I'm 23 from Israel, I roleplay for a while now, and I do like, 2 paras +/- 5 or so lines each para.
I'm transgender/genderfuid. I prefer he/him.
I mostly RP MxM that I mostly prefer, but I'm into anything, just ask me first.
I have a few ocs and canon muses
Canon muses include:
Dream Daddy
Hamilton
Detroit become human
Mystic messenger
And more.
Don't be afraid to plot with me

Some of my fav pairings to do: * Means I prefer that character

Teacher/Student*
Master/Pet*
Master/Slave*
Demon/human
Demon/Angel
Angel/Human
Honestly I have too much lmao
Also, I like:
BDSM
Ddlb
Age difference(All characters 18 plus at least though)
Toys
Teasing
Boundage
Etc

Last edited:
Hi! I am new to this site and not completely sure how to go about it, but I would love to role play with you. I've been roleplaying for a while now, so I have experience. However, English isn't my native language so if you'd like to role play, I feel like I have to say that there might be some (hopefully) minor mistakes in my replies here and there.

Hi! I am new to this site and not completely sure how to go about it, but I would love to role play with you. I've been roleplaying for a while now, so I have experience. However, English isn't my native language so if you'd like to role play, I feel like I have to say that there might be some (hopefully) minor mistakes in my replies here and there.
Did you read my thread? I'm from Israel, so English isn't my native language either. So all is forgiven.
I'll message you

****Please note, all the characters I have WILL be 18+ despite what written as their age, if they are under 18, I will make them 18+ for the RP****

Heeyyyy, I'm looking for someone to do a Detroit: Become Human RP with (with me playing Connor, preferably). Would you be interested?

Back
Top Bottom