Salut!

Currently reading:
Salut!

Quibono

Serf
Local time
Today 5:48 AM
Hello! My name is not Quibono, but it is what I've decided to go by here. I've been roleplaying for about a decade now, on various sites, and figured I'd give this one a go. While English is not my mother tongue, I've been living in the US for long enough that I believe I've gotten a fairly good command of it; I'd consider myself literate in terms of roleplay skill. As for what I normally roleplay - I like just about everything. Pure smut, sweet romance, action, adventure, you name it. That being said, my favorite is anything that involves dom/sub dynamics. I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit of a sadomasochist (in the fun way, I assure you!) and I love tapping into that in stories.

Anyways, I've taken enough time here - if you want to know more or just talk, send me a message and I'd be happy to reciprocate!

Welcome to the site!! You will find many of the members here interested in exploring those dynamics, so I think you'll fit right in around here!

if you havn't already, take a look at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to make threads pretty here are the ways to do soem fun things after you get settled: https://writerssanctum.com/help/bb-codes/

welcome to the site quibono! <3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom