Salutations, hello, and have a great day!

Currently reading:
Salutations, hello, and have a great day!

Local time
Tomorrow 9:15 AM
Here's hoping this place doesn't become a second Guilty Pleasures in terms of staff.

I'm Sordid Sepulchre, I've been roleplaying for about five or six years, and have done just about every kind of RP on the planet barring some weird, creepy stuff involving things that aren't even the least bit sanitary and no sane person would do. You know what I mean.

But these days, I do roleplays that focus on lewdity, specifically between males, and I have a great love for masked superheroes, and monsters, usually from Monster Hunter.

I'm a stickler for long, detailed posts, but I don't mind if you shave off some details to get the reply in faster cuz I'm a little impatient and prefer roleplays that are back and forth and don't take longer than ten minutes between replies. If my partner is busy doing something then I can be patient and accommodate, or if they are in a position where their replies take hours to get to due to work and such, I can accommodate that as well and be patient. I might be a little selfish and impatient but I'm not TOO bad. I hope.

If anyone wonders where they've seen my name, I posted something about an MxM Spiderman themed RP on GP once. Now, I'm into dragons.

See you guys on the RPfield!

Back
Top Bottom