Salutations!

Currently reading:
Salutations!

Alyth

Local time
Today 6:27 AM
For the record, I don't actually use words like 'Salutations,' but I wanted to try and stand out a little. There's not much to say about me as a person, sadly. In most aspects, I'm rather unremarkable. I'm stuck in a rut of adequacy, a pit of average, a sealed trap of normality. I'm also a bit of a drama-queen, but I promise to tone it down while I'm here. I'm a romantic at heart, and I can get passionate about certain subject matter very quickly. Sometimes I can be conflict-prone, and I'm working on that. As for writing, I'm an amateur that has too much time, and I've started reminiscing on my high school days of role-playing so much that I've decided to get back into it. I think it'll be a great opportunity to interact with individuals that share my passion for literature, while also giving my writing the practice it desperately needs. I hope to one day be an author of a successful fantasy series, but I have a looong way to go before that happens. My writing is a reflection of myself; it's sloppy, repetitive and a touch cliche'd, but it can also be exciting, spontaneous and intriguing. I hope to create and take part in many wonderful and enthralling stories while I'm here, and I can't wait to get started.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to Hel..... Inner Sanctum! I'm sure you will find what you seek here.

- Jack

Ooooh a fellow romantic! Welcome to the fold, buddy. Perhaps we'll see each other in a roleplay thread one day. ;3

Back
Top Bottom