Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:03 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
As part of our October celebration of Halloween, the staff are planning an event for the weekend of the 21st to the 23rd. Sometime on that weekend (exact time and date TBD, we will announce ahead of time), we will be using the site Rabbit to stream a Halloween movie event. For the first one, we are planning to start off light with The Nightmare Before Christmas, as well as perhaps a couple more light films of the same kind (Feel free to suggest below)

The site does NOT require a sign in or account to watch, we will post a link to the stream and you can watch it with us.

We're considering a second event for the weekend just before Halloween, a horror movie marathon. Whether we go forward will largely depend on interest in the first event.

That's all folks!!!

Almost. For those of you who love our art challenge, fear not, it is not forgotten. We've delayed it this month, but with reason. Expect an announcement in the very near future.

If you're interested, try to let us know your availability (and make movie suggestions) below. We can't accommodate everyone, but we can pick a day that works for as many people as possible.

Saw can definitely be on the short list, though that would be for the second night, closer to Halloween. We're starting off lighter with the first one, since Horror movies aren't everyone's cup of tea.

Suggestion: The Halloween Tree
This is a light one.

And I would also suggest making The Nightmare Before Christmas a Sing-a-long version. :)

I would definitely be up for this and would prefer a Friday night viewing party. :) I could a Sat. too, so long as it's not the 21st. :) I could even do a week night so long as we're done by 11pm EST.

This is a great idea. Perhaps Rob Zombie's version of Halloween or the original version could be considered. Maybe even Devil's Rejects or House of 1000 Corpses as well. Of course these would be for the not-light night. :)

I've got two lighter ones both horrorish comedy ZombieLand and a movie that is weirdly stupid Cooties its co produced by a guy from glee and some dude or chick that created saw and insidious, but there both pretty light and comedic

Light: Warm Bodies (zombies... and romance. lol), Scary Movie (horror/comedy)

Dark: Blair Witch Project, The Exorcist, The Ring

The Sixth Sense was kinda spooky. Devil was also kinda spooky. Caroline was actually spooky too, with its whole Uncanny Valley thing. Insidious is interesting (and pretty funny when you start making jokes throughout it. Very amusing and helps with the fright too lol).

What about American Horror Story for funsies?

I love the way your thinking Tancong! :D

The Shining... The different Purge movies. You're Next is kinda scary. Idk lol. Ive never seen any of the Insidious movies, so those might be nice to watch. And I havent seen the new one Lights Out. So if those are possible. *shrug*

Evil Dead 1 or 2 or the Remake. Army of Darkness is great too but it's more comedy than anything.

Back
Top Bottom