MxF Sapphire's Smutty RP Search

SapphireXx

Vampire Goddess of the Night
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:17 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello everyone! You can call me Sapphire, I have been doing roleplay for about 16 years now. I prefer to do fantasy, romance and the like with roleplays as this is an escape for me, but I can be convinced to do humans and slice of life if the plot intrigues me enough. I do all pairings from MxF, FxF and even MxM so don't be shy to send me a message if you wish to start up something! Here are some things i expect if we roleplay together.

1. No one-liners. I need something with substance and that will make the plot flow or move forward. I expect at least a paragraph so I have something to work off of and I will do that same for you.

2. Writing. I had this happen once before so I will just state it here: use complete sentences. Otherwise the roleplay loses it fluidity and I cant really get into it and get my creative juices flowing.
-Another thing to note I will ONLY write in 3rd person, this is the only one thing that is non-negotiable!

3. Posting. I understand if you can't reply for a couple days, we all have lives outside of here. But if you go longer than four days I start to worry so if something happens to where you can't get on or reply for a bit just shoot me a message. Or I might message you.

4. Communication. This is very important for any roleplay especially if you want to add something or if you start to lose interest. We could talk and replan the roleplay to make it more to your liking. Even if you would rather end the roleplay, I'd rather know so I'm not left there wondering what's going on.

5. Limits. Respect mine and I will respect yours. Plain and simple. Below I have my list of yes' and no's. And if something is listed under no it just means no. Period.

Currently Craving:
-Post Apocalyptic or Modern Werewolf Mates (moderately smutty idea in mind)​
-Demon Pirate Captain/Elf Bride

Cravings/Pairings:

***- really craving it
*- craving it

The role I prefer to play will be in bold, if neither is in bold I am fine with either.

Werewolf mates ***
Neko/Owner ***
Pirate/Captive
Knight/Princess
Vampire princess
/werewolf prince
Elf princess/ dark elf ***
Master/slave
Demon Princess
/ Suitor
Father/Daughter
Brother/sister (step or real)
Best friends turned FWB
Doctor/patient
Crime Lord/Debtor's Daughter ***
Angel/Demon ***
Witch/Succubus or Incubus

Yes and no's

Hard Limits/No's:

-Scat
-Vomit
-Belly rubbing/belly punching
-vore
-anything with feet

Everything else I am fine with mostly. To name a few:
-spanking/punishment
-BDSM
-S&M
-non-con and/or cnc
But there are many more that I do enjoy so just ask or check out my F-list below

Recently updated F-List: F-list - Warning

If any of these pairings interest you or you think we would be a good match send me a PM so we can plot something and start up a good story. Do not post here as I like to keep this thread clean for my own added posts for plots or pairings. Also if you have any ideas you think i might like just send them my way! I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom