Currently reading:
MxF Say His Name and He Appears

JrB

Captain Headass
Local time
Today 8:19 AM
Pronouns
He, him, his
Well, hello there! I'm back with another req thread update, which I usually update quarterly, depending on the upcoming season.

A little about me:
  • Seasoned vet writer of about 10 or so years
  • 90s baby
  • Resident of the US South
  • US Central Time Zone
As far as writing goes, I kind of prefer my partners to do the same as me, although it doesn't have to be 100% to a T:
  • 3rd person (non-negotiable)
  • At least 2 decent-sized paragraphs. I definitely try to go for at least 5 lines per paragraph on mobile. It's been a while since I've seen what that looks like on desktop, but I do not accept one-liners regardless. However, the occasional single paragraph reply, as long as it's a good length, is acceptable.
  • Please try to be somewhat active. I do check in at least once a day for any replies or messages from (prospective) partners, and I can definitely have at least 1-2 replies per week, depending on my current muse.
  • I only write males, and I'd like my partner to write females. That being said, I also don't mind including characters of any gender into the story as well, as long as they don't start to take over the main story between the two mains.
  • I only RP on threads and use DMs for OOC chats. I won't budge on this either.
I do write smut, and the amount doesn't matter that much to me. We can have a story with really only one sex scene written, or even up to 90+% smut, I just ask that we have a bit of story in there as well. I kind of go with the flow on kinks, but there are two things that are non-negotiable with me: I will not write rape scenes and I will not write incest.

This next part tends to lose people, but it is what it is. I consider myself to be more of a realistic/modern/slice-of-life writer. Nothing wrong with anything in other genres, I've just never been good at writing anything in those realms. Same with fandoms, I just feel like I wouldn't be able to do them any justice. If this didn't lose you, then some ideas I have can be seen below:

For these, I'm thinking of having these take place at the beginning of fall term. MCs tend to be athletes, so he will, in all likelihood, play baseball. That means he will have more free time to form relationships with other students, including YC, and have more free time than if he played other sports, such as basketball or especially football. That doesn't mean I'll only have baseball players for this RP, but he will likely lean that way here. Up front, I'm kind of leaning towards him playing against another athlete or even a cheerleader, but we can discuss this more in DMs if you're interested in this pairing. Unlike other times of year, I'll also be more open to playing against a nerd, although I'm saving this one because of how many requests I get for that pairing.

Some ideas for this can start out with:
  • They're both in town the week before term starts and their paths cross.
  • It's the final weekend before term officially begins and they meet either in the city or at a party.
  • Their first meeting takes place as classmates on the first day.
  • It's closer to the weekend, and at the beginning of each fall and spring term, the campus hosts a meet-and-greet for all students who are interested in meeting new people and that's where our paths cross.
  • With it being fall term, that means it's officially football season. The end of the first week also means the beginning of football season, and our college opens up with a game. This one can actually go a few more ways as well, such as a pre-game tailgate party, actually at said game, whether YC attends as a fan like MC or even taking part as a cheerleader on the sidelines.
  • Another option is just like the second, in that this one is kind of another welcoming back type of celebration, whether at a frat party or a bar crawl.
  • They could even meet outside of class for either any other on-campus event or simply in between classes, such as a mutually timed workout session or hitting up lunch in the student union.
  • They could also have mutual friends who introduce them somehow.
Suffice to say, any other ideas can also be welcome, including those where our characters knew of each other before the story begins.
These are some other plots we could work with that'll come up on occasion.

Usually, I'd have something present for a seasonal RP idea as well, but I'm not really coming up with anything fall-related at this moment. Maybe something along the lines of a Halloween party closer to October? Idk, you can pitch something if you'd like.

Hey there! I'd love to give it a try. I don't do smut at all, so if that's alright with you I'd love to discuss something :)

I only ever do slice of life for the same reason as you. I don't do any suggestive scenes since I'm not good at describing them. If that's okay with you then let me know!

Back
Top Bottom