MxF Scandalous Courting

Currently reading:
MxF Scandalous Courting

Local time
Tomorrow 12:09 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
I am looking for a romance set in either the Regency or the early Victorian era! I want the scandal of disregarding the etiquette, the expectations placed upon women broken, arranged marriages broken, and true love found outside of one's own class! We can either keep it realistic or even turn it into a low fantasy if so desired!

Either way, my idea was that a gentleman of the upper class falls in love with a young lady of either middle or working class. I would like an age gap to be present, somewhere between 5-15 years, whatever you feel the most comfortable with.

I imagine the man to be the typical trope of "grumpy morally grey character with a soft spot for only one person" - if that makes any sense. Perhaps even a little bit cruel, is used to having power and influence over people... and then this lower-class lady pops up and is sweet but also sassy to him.

Something along those lines. Nothing else settled yet, as I would love to brainstorm with you!

I want to play the younger woman and I prefer to play the sub! Obviously I am craving smut but how much we implement can be your decision. I am adaptable in that regard! Please be literate, no one-liners! The more you write the better!

Favourites: Daddy Kink, Primal Play, General Dum/Sub, LOTS of Praise, Light Choking, Biting, Hair Pulling, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Overstimulation, Dirty Talk, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Forced Orgasm, Age Gaps, Spanking, Scratching, Cockwarming, Teasing, Thigh Fucking, Toys of any kind, Blindfolds, Hand over Mouth, (Semi) Public, Facesitting, Double Penetration, Size Difference, Possessive talk (cannot think of a proper name for it, just shit like "you are mine" , "you were made for me"... stuff like that got me feral)

Limits: Dub-Con, Non-Con, Incest, Cheating, Piss, Scat, Extreme Bondage, Extreme Pain, Slapping, Gags, Fisting... just nothing too extreme, I think ya catch my thrift

Once you read this all send me a writing sample. I will send you a writing sample as well of course!

Back
Top Bottom