MxF Scarlet's Threads

Currently reading:
MxF Scarlet's Threads

Scarlet Thread

I will help you escape if you return the favor.
Local time
Today 4:30 PM
Introduction

Here I will put up all my story ideas. I will try to update it regularly so you can see at a glance what I'm most interested in and what has already been done. If it's been done or in progress that doesn't mean I am not interested in another iteration or some tweaks to it though. I will change this up periodically too, so if I remove a story it just means I'm not currently interested in it.

Feel free to tweak my story, propose one of your own, or just PM me so we can discuss something new. When you PM me please send me a link to your own recruitment thread if you have one so I can get an idea of what you are interested in. Even if you already know what story you want to play it still helps me get a feel for your style. I reserve the right to refuse a roleplay I feel uncomfortable with or a partner I feel I would not be compatible with, but that isn't likely. I would much rather discuss so we can come to an agreement and make something we both can have fun with.

Note: I can and will play either male or female. I prefer female but I could use more experience writing males. Also, I'm open to swapping genders in any pairing or plot mentioned to suit my partner's taste.

No, I will not list kinks here. That is solely a topic for private message. It usually relies heavily on the character I'm playing as well

No List

• Anything Against Site Rules
• MxM, FxF
• Incest
• Unintelligent Characters
• Fandoms
• Horror Genre
• Direct Control of My Character

Yes List

• MxF, MxH, or HxF
• Mixed Race/Species Pairings
• Bondage and Dark Themes
• Genre Mixing
• Satire and Parody
• Powers and/or Magic
• Monsters/Aliens/Etc.

Pairings

• Vampire x Human (Prefer Human)
• Rich Guy/Gal x Poor Guy/Gal (Either)
• Fairy Tales Set in Modern or Alternate World
• Monster x Human (Either)
• Creator x Creation (Either)
• Post Apocalyptic Survival
• Killer/Kidnapper x Victim (Either)
• Mentally Unstable x Object of Obsession (Either)
• Disaster Survivors
• Gamer/Fan/Reader x Fictional Character (Either)

Plot Ideas
* New Plots
• Still Craving

* I Guess We're Heroes - Some strange things have been happening. Around the world, seemingly normal people have begun exhibiting what can only be described as unexplained abilities. But, I mean, superpowers are just made up, right? Right?! Well, our characters are suddenly forced right in the middle of this phenomenon. One or both of them could be specials, or maybe they are both on the outside just trying to cope with this weird situation.

* Let's Give 'em Something to Talk About (Currently Taken) - Two people who live and/or work closely with each other find out that there has been a rumor circulating about them being a couple. They decide rather than ignoring or silencing the rumors to run with them and see what happens.

* Out of This World - Who is the last person you'd expect to knock on your door? What about an alien? But they aren't trying to hide from the government or escape some facility, they are right up front and honest about it. Earth is such a nice place with such open and understanding people. If you don't help them, they'll surely find someone who can.

* Creation Imitates Life - Similar to the above, only instead of an alien, the person knocking on your door is a fictional character from your favorite book/movie/video game. They are totally out of their element and confused, having been snatched out of their story in the midst of battle. Will you help them? (I prefer either a made-up fandom or one I am VERY familiar with for this.)

• All the Wrong Places - A sheltered girl who has never known love is kidnapped. She slowly falls in love with her tormentor, and while his influence corrupts her, her strange devotion begins to change him as well. This could fit into a lot of different settings and scenarios, so I'm leaving it vague.

• Plot Hole - An avid fan makes a careless wish and ends up in the world of their favorite story/game. This world is just as unprepared for them as they are for the reality of their situation. They know too much, and yet not enough as their very presence alters the course of events. And one character in particular takes a bit too much interest in them. (I prefer either a made-up fandom or one I am VERY familiar with for this.)

• Error Code - A robot abandoned and trashed finds a curious new owner, somebody down on their luck who could never afford them. Although it has no memories it learns incredibly quickly. This isn't your ordinary robot, but something entirely unexpected. Yes this is loosely based on Chobits, but VERY loosely. I just like the premise and want to run with it.

I welcome your ideas, as long as they are not too in-depth.​

Last edited:
Updated. Added some new plots. Yes I know most of them are dark. What can I say? That's what I'm craving currently. *shrugs*

The Time Machine

Isn't it about time this story got an update? Well, what if the Time Machine was set in modern times? What if the Morlocks and Eloi coexisted relatively peacefully with knowledge of the other? Keeping that offbeat dark humor in tact wouldn't be hard, and it would feel less like a knockoff Twilight Zone episode. I'm thinking we each play two characters - two modern humans, an Eloi, and a Morlock. Naturally the Time Machine will still be stolen and it will be up to our heroes to get it back. Or maybe they decide they don't want to?

Edit: Moved this plot to my darker stories thread.

Last edited:
Bumpski. Added a new plot. Hope you like.

Otherworldly Predicament - So, it turns out that the Earth is the subject of great controversy. Has been for thousands of years, in fact. The Seven Elder Races - what we know as Angels, Demons, Reptilians, Dragons, Elves, Sprites, and Beasts - have long held differing views on what should be done about both it and the stubborn race that lives there and has repeatedly failed attempts to enlighten and civilize them. First contact has historically never gone well. In fact it has several times led to one catastrophe or another. After a lot of reconnaissance and a long period of silence, they reveal themselves. But not as individual races this time, but as a "Council of Stewards". To say the truth comes as a shock is a bit of an understatement. Knowing so many different players had a part in shaping history, and that most myths did indeed originate in truth. After a great deal of debate, it is agreed (but not by Humans, who are too primitive to vote) that each race should take control of a part of the Earth and, among other things, intermarry with humans to create a "more stable hybrid race". At what point of this story we begin is up to you. Contact, assimilation, war, peace, anything you like. Your character (s) can be any of the listed race (s) you like, and we can discuss inter species politics and customs and the like before we get started.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom