MxF Scarlet's Web (Request Redux)

Currently reading:
MxF Scarlet's Web (Request Redux)

Scarlet Thread

I will help you escape if you return the favor.
Local time
Today 2:03 PM
Current Availability - I could take on one or two more stories.

About Me

A little about me as a roleplayer. I have roughly 20 years of experience, but that doesn't mean I'm better than anyone. In fact my writing abilities have fallen off a bit over the past few years, so please don't hold that against me. I'm a part time caretaker and a full time mom, so my availability during the day will be sporadic. I am happily married and am not looking for any sort of romantic interactions outside the roleplay, but we can be friends and chitchat if you like.

I try to reply at least a couple of times a week, average 2-6 paragraphs and avoid too many errors. However I use my phone with autocorrect turned off, so the odd misplaced letter is bound to sneak in. I don't care how often you are able to post or even if you ghost for a while, as life happens to everyone and sometimes the muse just isn't cooperating.

My tastes vary widely from lighthearted slow-burn to dark and twisted short stories and many stops in between. Relevant kinks are determined by the plot and the type of characters we are playing. I would much prefer to discuss those privately. I will always make sure we are on the same page. If something crosses a line into uncomfortable I will apologize and rewrite. If it just isn't working out for any reason, we're all adults here, just say so. Likewise if you just lose interest but want to try something new.

Hard No:

• Parent/Child, Brother/Sister Incest
• Anything Toilet Related
• Punching, Burning, or Electrocution
Cheating Plots
• Smut Without Plot
• Controlling My Character

Preferences and Pairings

I can play either female or male characters, or both if we double up. I can also play multiple main characters, but try to limit it to 2. I don't care about the actual gender of my partner, as long as the pairing in game is not a same-sex couple. I'm just not comfortable, or any good, at writing those types of pairings. However, that said, I can play a hermaphrodite character opposite either male or female if requested and if it fits the plot. Usually I reserve that for aliens, monsters, or fantasy settings.

I don't care much what the plot to romance ratio is as long as there is an engaging plot with twists, character development, and conflict. Just keep in mind that the "good part" is only good if you fall in love with the characters and their story first.

One thing you will learn about me, I am not against getting dark. For instance, killing off a side character as a part of moving story forward or even having the death of a main character as a conclusion or even a focus of the plot.

On the subject of intimate scenes. First, it has to fit the story. Often it's about the journey, not the destination. Let's have some ample time for the characters to get a feel for each other. Sometimes fade to black and time skips work better, such as when the romance is something secondary to the main plot, or when my partner isn't comfortable with writing that type of scene. Other times the plot will revolve more directly around how intimate our characters are with each other. But even in stories where lots of hanky panky takes place, let's not fall into the trap of letting it take the place of good storytelling, shall we? Let's have conflict and emotion and movement. I don't have any problem with writing out sex scenes if it feels appropriate to the characters and where they are. As to ons and offs and the like, I prefer to discuss that one on one with my partner.

Rather than put a pairings list down here, I've just thrown up my Plot O Matic a couple of posts down. When you Note me, if you don't already have a plot in mind, just follow that template and send me the results of your current craving, maybe a word or two about your likes and limitations, and we can hit the drawing board and make something up from scratch.

Last edited:
Current Plot Craving: Fantasy with a comedic twist.

1. Magical characters getting in trouble in what would otherwise be an everyday situation.

2. Heroes or villains with either wildly specific or weirdly normal weaknesses that they have to hide/deal with on an everyday basis.

3. A story made up entirely of anti-trope characters.

4. An unusual take or twist on an established fairy tale.

Last edited:
The Famous* Plot-O-Matic

Want to write, just can't decide what? Handy for those times when you just need some bare bones baseline to flesh out and make a story.
*not really

The setting is...
1. Past, Modern, or Future
2. Realistic, Fantasy, or Supernatural
3. Isolated, Tribal, Rural, Urban, or Ruins
4. Light, Medium, or Dark
5. Drama, Thriller, Adventure, Romance or Comedy

The main characters are...
1. All human, human/other, or all other.
2. Neutral, friendly, romantic, or hostile
3. Strangers, acquaintances, lovers, master/servant, mentor/learner, protector/protectee, sworn enemies, or tormentor/victim
4. With class, power, cultural or physical differences
5. Brought together by choice, common goal, attraction, negative event, or outside influence​

Greetings!

I write fiction. Historical fiction- I like pirates 17-18 century. (can be heavy smut)
Sci-Fi- I write a planetary government bounty hunter-that uses a merchant ship as a cover. In some stories he has a female alien sidekick. (lite on the smut).
Modern Settings- Florida (Palm Beach) based private detective-wanders around the area looking for adventure. (Smut-no smut)
Roaring 20's- Diner-run by two former boxers-humor
1929-1930-Army Airforce field Long Island NY-action
semi modern-one or two mafia hit men-limited gore

Last edited:
Updated my plot craving list. Yeah it's pretty broad, but I find themes like these both rare and amusing.

Updated my availability status. Not looking for new partners at this time unless you have been on the site for some time already or we have already roleplayed in the past.

Updated yet again. I get the feeling that my darker (separate) RT was turning folks away. I can be flexible, you guys, I promise! I'm not a psycho ALL the time! 🤣😂😅😢😭

Update: I am officially back. However unless we've written together before, I'm not interested in starting anything new JUST YET. I'm trying to dip my toes in, not dive head first. If we have written together and you're looking for a partner, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom