All Scarlett Pilgrim vs the World, anyone?

Currently reading:
All Scarlett Pilgrim vs the World, anyone?

OrganicIntelligence

01001000 01010101 01001101 01000001 01001110
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Tomorrow 2:10 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
So I don't normally go for fandom RPs, but I saw this bit of wonderful fanart:

ea5f0d120bb9e0967cf7dcead21e806b.jpg

And was inspired.

I'm looking for someone who'd be up for doing a Scott Pilgrim RP, with the obvious twist that Scott is instead his rule-sixty-three counterpart, Scarlett. Still just as dumb, still just as immature, still just as Canadian, looking for a Ramona to be in lesbians with.

Obviously I'm looking for a Ramona, who I would prefer remains female BUT I would also be interested in us also including and splitting up the other characters - be it Scarlett's friends, Ramona's exes or others - between us and involving them as well, and we can keep them as they are in canon or gender-swap them as well. Or maybe change them up in other, interesting ways, depending on what inspiration strikes us.

(Note: Knives Chau, if we should choose to include her, will be aged up to 20 both in line with site rules and my comfort).

What about the plot? Well, we can do our own version of the canon storyline, with Scarlett encountering and fighting Ramona's seven evil exes. OR we can do something akin to Scott Pilgrim takes off and take the plot in a totally different direction, or we can come up with some new AU scenario involving the same characters but perhaps taking some time after the comic plot? One idea I had was Sex Bob-Omb going on tour with the evil exes following them around, either as supporters or causing trouble. These are things we can chat about and plan out together.

And yes, this can get (very) NSFW. We can chat kinks and stuff together.

As stated in my regular request thread, I would like an at least literate level wrting partner who can maintain consistently good grammar, spelling and paragraph structure and puts a decent amount of effort into describing their character's actions. To that end, I would request a (short) writing example, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom