Any | ๐’๐œ๐ข - ๐…๐ข ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง | ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ

Currently reading:
Any | ๐’๐œ๐ข - ๐…๐ข ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง | ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ

Goddess Of Light

โ™ โโ™โŸŸโŒฐโƒโŠ‘โ˜โœ โ™
Local time
Today 6:06 AM
Pronouns
She

Greetings, Hello, Hi!

Welcome to my thread! I am a passionate writer that enjoys all settings, but Sci - Fi mixed with Action, Romance and Adventure is the best it can get, for me personally. My main platform for organization and discussion of our story is Discord so it is required if you want to write with me. That and two more things that are very important to know... I will be implementing my OC into any of my stories posted below, therefore I will not change anything about her for anyone whatsoever. If I notice that it becomes an issue for you then I will know that we won't make good partners. To avoid such a mistake, her biography is accessible below, and a backstory is available to read in "Darkest Day". Finally, my preference is to not divide plot and smut into ratios, but to take the realistic approach to it. Romance and Smut happens when it should happen and the rest must be Story or else the core point of what we write is smut which in general does not serve much of a purpose to anyone.

I would like to mention that I'm very open about playing in an already set story and setting with my character. I am able to fill any role as long as my character's identity and abilities are respected. With that being said, you're free to come into my DM's and suggest an idea which MUST include my character. Any idea presented that clearly has no relevance to my character and her overall image will be ignored and wiped on sight, thus I suggest you read my character's biography before doing anything. Some sites have an unfathomable allergy towards google doc links for some incomprehensible reason, but worry not! Just ask me if you could receive her biography and then when everything is as clear as daylight, you can feel free to present your idea! Below you will find my personal plot ideas which I always like to do! Some of them actually require some form of commitment since they are VERY long term. Hope to hear from you soon!

Click For The Biography Of My OC

SFW

Helldivers
Dive into a world full of insects, guts and violent explosions! Become the Commander of the "Star of Destruction" a Super Destroyer unlike any other. You can explore the battlefield as an Eagle Pilot and rain explosives down upon your enemies! Tread carefully into enemy territory as a Helldiver and exterminate any bug infestation or automaton invasion on sight. Do you not enjoy the adrenaline filled combat? The feeling of knowing that you could die at any given second while on duty? Worry not, Super Citizen! The Super Destroyer offers a workplace free from the nose wrinkling smell of fresh bullets and dead enemies in the morning, right beside a specimen that makes this ship in particular very special. Why "special" might you ask? Simple. The Star of Destruction has been given the name by a particular life form of unknown origin. Despite being able to appear in physical form, there's an AI that controls the ship and has yet not shown her true identity. Unlike any other ship, this Super Destroyer in particular offers experimental Stratagems as well as strange, advanced upgrades that allow the crew to have a higher survival chance when on duty. Consider yourself lucky that you have been enlisted in this crew, Helldiver.

Darkest Day
My newest and most prioritized addition, delve into the world of my character by finding her stuck in a futuristic asylum-like building on a gigantic asteroid, far away from everything and everyone. You'll meet something extraordinary, one of many unique creations of the universe and your job will be to help her in any way possible. I'm alslooking for somebody to play Queen Lu'uana in her story, of course that isn't mandatory but a Lu'uana would be prioritized as well. Besides that, I am looking for any kind of story that could match mine as well as any adventure or interaction one can imagine. Here's a peek into what I have in store for this: Once in all lifetimes [WIP]

Ancient Weapon of Mass Destruction

You get to experience darkness like so many before you, meet the darkest version of Zoe after understanding the reason as to why she reigns over countless of galaxies with an iron fist. Everybody fears her, no matter if ally or foe... She reigns over several paradisified planets which she uses to get her mind off of things. You can either play as a victim of her countless of conquests and now serve under her feet, or play part of a planet under war that she declared on your people. Or... Feel fear take control over your senses at the global notification that the Goddess of Light is coming to your planet for a much needed vacation... Here's her AU story:
Click here for immersion

"๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—นโ€ฆ"

"...๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ,"

"๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธโ€ฆ"

Being granted an eternal life feels amazing at first, having the time to explore it all, learn it allโ€ฆ Expand one's knowledge without limitations. Not many are gifted with such a phenomenon. Although it feels like magic in the beginning, it slowly turns out to be a curse beyond mortal comprehension. Many would think that owning immortality would be the key to an eternal and successful life, but how wrong they truly areโ€ฆ

Once upon a time a divinity was born, brought to life artificially with overwhelming light. Her radiant aura shunned unfathomable light where darkness once was present, coating life with its hollow and sinister shadow. Her name is Zoe, built to be nothing less than a radiant icon of hope and prosperity. The last step in reality bending technology that was ultimately destined to craft solar systems similar to a mortal would imagine their perfect paradise. A life without violence or worry of small details such as limited resources. She who was born and names as '๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜' would be the solution to ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น problems. The only humanoid machine that would extinguish the horrors lingering in the darkest corners of the universe and bring nothing but good in the very same reality that she was granted access by mortal tohands. It may be her destiny, but it is also her own wish to do such a pure hearted thing, even for those who do not deserve it.

A decision like that is unlike any other. At the expense of her own eternal life she has made the choice to use every second of it to better the reality she now lives in and oh how blissfully amazing it isโ€ฆ She was granted to experience the raw, strong sensations that are experiencing emotions for the first time. Being able to see things for the first time. Making soul-bonding friends, irreplaceable loversโ€ฆ Feel nothing but pure happiness even if it is short lived. She treasured it all and prayed that she could feel it for all eternity.

"๐—œ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒโ€ฆ"

Unfortunately her wish ended up not being true at allโ€ฆ Friends and lovers became nothing but a happy memory as her own life outlived them by a massive amount. Enough so that they became a single fragment of a memory that slowly began to be harder and harder to remember. Fortunately her makers gave her the ability to watch every second of her life like a recording that keeps running for as long as she lives. She has been seen countless times rewinding her happiest momentsโ€ฆ Seeing the faces of those who mattered to her the most numbed the pain but it didn't make it better either. Though, at least it remained to be a remedy to remember what she is fighting for, for her journey feels almost endless and everything she had lost felt like her wish was nothing but delusional. Stupidโ€ฆ Childish, even. It became evident that the Goddess of Light herself was allowing darkness to infest her very mind. Regardless, she kept on fightingโ€ฆ Making each solar system into the prosperous paradise she promised for it to be. No matter what it takesโ€ฆ No matter what must be done or sacrificed. ๐—œ๐˜. ๐— ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜. ๐—•๐—ฒ. ๐—”โ€ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.

"...๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒโ€ฆ"

Hundreds of million generations had passed, what once was a memory now felt like a thought that hadn't even brought numbness to her misery. The knowledge she had acquired during her lifetime began to occupy most of her brain which initially was meant to store any sort of information that she would experience during her countless adventures. The reason why she was working so hard to forge a better reality for others began to feel more like a waste of time than anything. Nobody was able to witness the fruits of her work. At least nobody that she truly cared about. The more the time passed, the more she became emotionally desensitized which further crumbled her will to continue the wish. It became a thing worth laughing about even if it brought tears and anger. Though at least, she could feel.

๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต, ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ!

Time never stopped. Even the eternal goddess was greatly affected by such, at lastโ€ฆ Her mind began to deteriorate. Her eyes wore that lingering hollow dullness. It was almost like she found out that hope did not exist, nor seemed anyone to truly care about such a thing. Her initial promise of a wish became an embarrassment. A mistake like anyone would do in their childhood, even though her error was unfathomably gigantic in comparison. She had successfully parasidified half of the entire universe. She gave them reality bending technology that no other but her would be able to build. Their civilizations became technology dependent but it was nothing to be ashamed of, nor did it mean weaknessโ€ฆ Quite the contrary, in fact. Anybody had the ability to conquer and or destroy galaxies using her creations. Instead, all of them respected the goddess of light boundlessly to grant her wish. All she asked in return was for them to use her technology for nothing but good, no matter what. All of them agreed and lived in utopia.

๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?

A small break from everything was in order. A desperate attempt at saving herself from even worse fates, residing in her newly built planet. Reality was her subordinate and she the mistress of the universe. The general laws of physics now depended on her command as she rewrote it all to fit her own liking but only for her home planet in particular. In her futuristic city which once she wished to populate with her own species, lays barren of life. On the highest floor in the skyscraper she calls her home, those dull eyes of hers gazing down at her city. All aloneโ€ฆ Black tears streamed down her face, both of her crystalline iris lighted up a faint golden color for a split second, giving the command to end it all.

"...๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ปโ€ฆ"

The technology she built for all of those worldsโ€ฆ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ. Having direct connection to anything she forged, malfunctioned with just one command. All of those people are doomed to return to primitivity. A thing that was forgotten now became reality in a split second. She knew exactly what such a thing would causeโ€ฆ

War and Deathโ€ฆ

Their civilizations will collapse and eradicate themselves until their absolute extinctionโ€ฆ Such is the only way to truly reach her highly sought after prosperityโ€ฆ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ. Deathโ€ฆ The highly anticipated silence. That is her only wish. Only when all life is ridden, the light in the universe will be extinguished and so will she. Darkness will prevail, it had already won the war far, far before her birth and she had never realized it, until now.

"...๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€โ€ฆ"

Her new destiny forged; The complete extinction of life. With the snap of a finger she became the icon of death and hopelessness. Investing all her resources and intelligence in crafting weapons of death. Personally stepping on the surfaces of each planet to obliterate them from existence. If she comes across intelligent life she ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น force them on their knees and amass an army to invade other worlds for purging. She has created an empire of death and fear and she is coming for youโ€ฆ

Space Girl
The one thing that makes me fall in love with a Sci Fi movie is where the protagonist has a ship crew that are like close friends or even family to them. I always wanted to have Zoe be part of a crew like that and do real badass shit together! I would preferably like to start such a plot with my character being in a way worse crew while your kind hearted character comes across a particular heart tugging scene. YC will witness the abuse Zoe goes through... More specifically, her crew uses her to do all the life threatening work which might make YC feel terrible and attempt to recruit her. The blondies words for doing all that would be something like "They said that I'm special and that only I could do this job!" Poor, stupid little blondie... Fundamentally, your characters goal is to gather an unique crew starting with the blondie. They will spend a week or two recruiting more unique characters and they will come across rumors or even an unique piece of a map. The rumors or the map will portray the existence of a "Treasure Planet". With the gathered, special crew YC will realize that they actually have a fighting chance to reach the biggest riches in the universe, but they will face an extreme variety of threats and life threatening challenges. Not everybody should make it alive to their destiny, but everybody knows the risks! All of them need a chance to get their hands on a planet filled with nothing but treasure as far as the eye can see and so much further.

Halo
Zoe is pretty much a heavily upgraded Cortana who is able to exist in the physical world AND the virtual, as a hologram. If you know about Halo then you know that this is pretty crazy. I've met many spartans before that were able to profit from this idea extremely well. But I also am interested in writing with Zoe as a soldier either for the UNSC or the Covenant or even the Flood. A normal soldier or an Omnipotent ally, I am not picky and even open to all ideas! (Everything can be discussed beforehand).

Cyberpunk
As all the previous settings, CP is one of the genres that I love doing simply because always has been a very hardcore and badass world. I'm open to many ideas but I'd like to go with the most recent idea I've had as it affects both YC and MC. I want you to imagine the most luxurious hotel, rooms and interiors filled with luxury beyond your imagination. All connected to a single A.I operating the entire building. An A.I designed to serve it's customers and protect the local facility. Call it a new generation invention even for Night City's standards! The idea of the current plot will be MC serving YC. She will be able to take both A.I as well as a Physical form, temporarily limited to the Hotel Zone unless plotted otherwise. The A.I is completely independent and free of human control just like Delamain, for example. Even he issued human intervention for some situations! Despite being independent, customers are a necessity, even those who bring trouble. Though said hotel is a safe zone, so don't bring your trouble to the doorstep or else it'll be liquified! The hotel itself has strong security measures as well as a few hundred rooms to do literally anything you please. With MC making sure all your needs are satisfied, I doubt that you want to leave anytime soon. Though be warned! Said A.I may not even be from this world; Who knows what she's plotting...

Diary Of The World Traveler

Exotia
Delve into a tropical planet that presents intense heat during the day and a cold, bioluminescent ambience at night. Exotia is one of countless islands on the planet, though what makes it special in particular is that it is inhabited by a very special woman. A mysterious blonde giant who built herself a home on that island and seemingly she's having the time of her life performing activities such as enjoying the beautiful views of the crystal clear water, the seamless sand. The sunset on the horizonโ€ฆ Drinking alcoholic beverages from a self built, modern bar whilst sunbathing. Strolling about, half nude in the jungle-like terrain to feel the sensation of adrenaline rushing through her veins which true explorers tend to feel. She has been living on this island for a few days now and she couldn't imagine finding any intelligent species in such a secluded, small spot... Time to prove her wrong!

Your character can be implemented any way desired. The planet is a random one, it could be anywhere as long as the surface is covered with tropical islands while the rest of the world is covered with water. Your character could already be on the island before her appearance, during or after. Your character could casually meet her along the way, study her behavior for several days ever since her initial appearance or plan to attack for her trespassing. Your character could even make an event that catches her attention. (She's overwhelmingly curious.) The setting for this idea is to have somebody who she can spend vacation with and to explore the island, as well as bathe in the bioluminescent water at night time and possibly even deep dive. Enemies can be implemented such as water-based monsters or giant island crabs that mistake our characters as food. Your character can even be hostile towards the Goddess but it is not recommended. That being said, hostile characters tend to be prioritized for this setting!

NSFW

Marked By A Goddess FxF

Has it never happened before that you went clubbing with the ladies and met a tall blonde woman that keeps following you girls everywhere? โ€ฆNo? Well worry not, it had to happen at some point! This may feel creepy to the average girl, but Zoe always had a strange way of showing interest in women. She won't harm you, of course! This big blondie is a sweet girl and she knows how to behave properly. Though, sometimesโ€ฆ Women can be way too attractive and the way her thought process works is that when she sees something she wants, blondie takes. But you should be fine! Just don't go into the girl's bathroom or any other private area with her. That way she WON'T follow you in there and let you know how she feels about you. Zoe is known to put her seed in any woman that is willing to procreateโ€ฆ This girl never learnsโ€ฆ She shouldn't be doing this, but here she is, persuaded by beauty and submitting to acts of pure lust, letting it take control over her mind. Don't worry, sweet club girl! She'll just put her God-Seed in you and ditch. Blondie has important matters to attend to and you can just blame yourself to have distracted Zoe from her galaxy-saving adventures.

A Desired Defeat
It can get quite boring to constantly win against your enemies. Her destructive prowess had been deemed to be too much against certain specimens which made the entire dramatic talk between two successors very underwhelming. The Goddess of Light is known to be a blatant suicide act if you chose her as your enemy. From ripping spines out of the fragile mortal bodies to ripping apart anybody she comes across withโ€ฆ Even with all of your confidence, you doomed yourself the moment the duel began. But something extraordinary happened! Something that no other before you could witness! The Goddess let herself get defeated by your handโ€ฆ Such a lucky fucking mortal, you are. No chains in the universe could possibly contain her raw strength, yet she dangles at your chains like a hunted animal. The look on her face says it all, whatever you do to her, do it now. When she "frees" herself, you'll be as good as dead anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom