MxM Sealed Away

Currently reading:
MxM Sealed Away

Fell Star

Make a wish~ ☆
Local time
Today 9:20 AM
Hello there! I'm Star and I'm opening this request in search of a partner for a long term story I would like to try out. It's more so a high fantasy rp that does deal with some heavy topics, this could always change.

Heavy topics:
Racism
Mentions of rape
Abuse
Depression
Possibly suicide attempts
Homophobia
Gore

I understand this is super controversial and can possibly edit out some of the stuff to where story points are not drastically changed if things dont turn out that way. But I needed to get all of that stuff out of the way first.

The Story

This Story is about a warlock who wanted to rule over the planet over 100 years ago, with the world's own created being as his pet. During that time a group of characters of different races banded together to seal away the warlock into 6 stones, the pet lost. In present time, the stones are being stolen from the areas that swore to keep them from ever being brought together.
(Can go into further detail once I find a partner.)

What I'm looking for:
  • I'm looking for someone to play a dom male character, maybe a few secrets here and there.
  • Please give me at least 2 paragraphs. I very much understand we have low muse days. It happens to the best of us.
  • Please communicate with me. I hold this story very dear to me and have been working on it for some time. That does not mean I'm not open to ideas. Just talk to me. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at this. Hopefully we can create something amazing. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom