MxF Searching for 1x1 partners for these stories/ideas in mind <3 18+ minimum for each!

Currently reading:
MxF Searching for 1x1 partners for these stories/ideas in mind <3 18+ minimum for each!

Local time
Today 10:35 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello everyone! I am a semi-literate to advanced/novella role-player depending on style and mood of the role-play and partner. I would love to rp 1x1 for these specific plots I have in mind as well as fandoms. I like roleplaying in first or third person and enjoy genres centered around fantasy, slice of life, romance, supernatural, anime, medieval era, slow burns, scandals, mafia, horror, apocalyptic, etc. I am always down to try something new apart from what I have listed below. I don't mind doubling up on characters either. I will begin working M-F at some point again as I am a teacher, but I will generally have weekends free.

My story synopses ~

Alias

Kayleigh Crawford. 18. Soon to be secret valedictorian of Juniper Valley High School with an intent to pursue the most prestigious university out there, Hamburg. That all sounds great, but I'm also just a nobody in the halls. I'm a nerd with a literal invisible purpose. I work for a living to provide for my younger brother and sister while my mom is out gambling away our life's savings, bringing home random dudes to...you know, or drunk off her ass...and it isn't pretty. When she's angry, she is violent. I have to do all I can to protect and provide, whether it's waitressing at our local small town diner, Chickadee's, or covering up the damage done mentally. physically, and emotionally as I walk head down, hood up, hands in my pockets unseen down the school's endless hallways. Other days, I just push up my glasses and pretend everything is fine around my best friends, Aggie and Sam...unless if we're getting bullied by the rich, popular snobs of the school, Amber Wallace and her crew. Those blonde B's with White Chicks written all over them...That's all during the day...then comes the nighttime shenanigans I do on the side as a means to not live...but survive. Unfortunately but fortunately for me, I was able to pick up some of my late dad's gambling habits and traits. It's easy to maintain a poker face if you play your cards right...pun intended. All I have to do is sit there and look pretty...dressed to the 'nines in a minidress and heels with makeup that makes me look like I'm one of "them." I guess you could say I'm a well-known competitor around Club O. Celebrating my many wins with a dance is always welcome as well. Here, I'm not Kayleigh...I'm Kadence, and I'm 21. Last but not least...I may have picked up some other habits and side gigs along the way. And let's be real...my friends and siblings know nothing about these aliases I have acquired. The rush of adrenaline I receive at home and at the club have fostered a sense of belonging in the outside world where thrills are present daily...the art of street racing. As a kid, before my dad passed from a tragic racing accident when I was 10, he was a famous race car driver and participated legally only to be met with death too soon. He taught me all that I know about cars, drifting, and speed. The illegal aspect of this made it criminal but worthy of securing fast and formidable cash by becoming an up and coming opponent to all who challenged. The only problem was that I never had the courage to attend a meet up despite all of the experience I privatized over the years. My jazzed up 2007 Nissan GTR R35 was my prized possession, and I was now willing to show the world what I was made of through the lens of Kraven. I thought I had all the courage and bravery in the universe to fight my fears, win my battles, and live every day knowing that survival must be worth it somehow for those I love despite the obstacles...until you came along and became my biggest fear and challenge of them all.

Fire and Fire

Two villains. One target. The Academy of Whispers was said to be the greatest school for those vying to become the most worthy villain the futuristic planet Earth amongst the metropolis that its streets had to offer these days, or children raised amongst the most vile to discover their true potential under squads and mentorship. Four squads had been carried on for centuries with only one reigning supreme each time for claiming the target, of which could be a person or possession. It being wanted dead or alive was up to the superiors. Vipers dealt with poison and toxins of the sort to bring one to a slow demise, Pyros with fire abilities and explosions as elements of destruction, Telekinetic embraced telekinesis with earth-like objects big or small and living or dead. And then...there were the Assassins. The ninja-like spies who would carry out the deadliest of tasks unseen and as silent and swift as ever. Midnight was her name. She was a well-trained, hot-headed, stubborn, and merciless assassin by the academy ever since she was a little girl...born and raised. Being assigned an unknown target of great value and importance would show that her squad could remain reigning supreme and graduate with flying colors since she was top of her class at just 16 years of age. Being pitted against an unknown opponent from another squad made things all the more interesting. her mentor was one of the best around. It was high time she continued to prove her worth to the High Council, the greatest villains in the history of villainy. Little did she know she would have more than she bargained for when she develops a forbidden romantic attachment over time. There's no room for love when all that matters is life, death, fame, and glory. Whoever said opposites attract were correct when it came down to teams, but not equals in temperament and talent. Ruthlessness and passion come in all forms. Fire meets Fire. Fire is Fire. Fire AND Fire.

1x1 Fandom Ideas (in no particular order) ~

1. Hunger Games (18+)
2. Zombie, apocalypse, TWD (18+)
3. Knights, royals, elves, vikings, medieval era (18+)
4. Gang/mafia, etc. (18+)
5. gods and goddesses (18+)
6. elemental powers and abilities (18+)
7. The Summer I Turned Pretty (18+)
8. Star Wars (18+)
9. My Fault (movie) (18+)
10. Stardust (movie) (18+)
11. Horror (18+)
12. Titanic (18+)
13. Anne of Green Gables (18+) ~ after the fact
14. Umbrella Academy (18+)
15. Birdgerton (18+)
16. Fate, The Winx Saga (18+)
17. Squid Game (18+)
18. Wheel of Time (18+)
19. Legend of the Seeker (18+)
20. High school, college, sorority/fraternity (18+)
21. Cobra Kai (18+)
22. Victorian era (18+)
23. Legend of Zelda (18+)
24. Stardew Valley (18+)
25. Game of Thrones / House of the Dragon (18+)
26. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (18+)
27. Starfield (18+)
28. Halo (18+)
29. My Life with the Walter Boys (18+)
30. Maxton Hall (18+)

All of these will be adjusted to fit the age minimum of 18+ requirements :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom