Currently reading:
All Searching for Evangelion writers

Sohryyu

Going for a punch
Local time
Today 1:18 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, I hope anyone reading this is doing alright and I hope I've caught someone's eye with this post, since EVA really does mean a lot to me. I'm mainly wanting to write as Asuka Langley Sohryu (Aged up, of course, as to comply with Sanctum rules) alongside other characters from the franchise, or maybe a crossover with similar canons. I'd love to write some hurt/comfort angst stuff with Asuka alongside... just about anyone else from the cast, but the main ones that interest me are Shinji, Mari, and Kaworu. Another idea I've had for a long time has been an RP where Asuka helps Rei break out of that shell of strugglong to express emotion, since I think the parallels are interesting. (Asuka isn't really good at it either but that struggle manifests in a different way.) If you wanna do shipping then... I'm gonna need some convincing. I don't like Asuka and Mari or Asuka and Rei as a pairing but I think her with Shinji or Kaworu could be fun, the ladder being especially interesting to me.

As far as crossover stuff I really don't have solid ideas, but some franchises I'd be specifically into writing a crossover with would be Transformers, Ultraman, and Gurren Lagann.

My post length is very flexible and I don't mind the occasional short post. Really I just think it's important to note that I am not a novella writer, I don't have that level of skill nor does the format interest me, I prefer bouncing just one or two paragraphs off of each other. My reply time is inconsistent so please bear with me, I'll try and get back as soon as I can and if my erratic schedule is a problem then don't be afraid to let me know.

Back
Top Bottom