MxF Searching for Fantasy Writer! ╱ GOT/HOD or LOTR ╱ Semi-literate

Currently reading:
MxF Searching for Fantasy Writer! ╱ GOT/HOD or LOTR ╱ Semi-literate

Elillium

Mememom
Local time
Today 2:20 AM
b81de138fd1f5cb49a577b652723b3bd.png
Hello! My name is Elillium. It has been a while since I last roleplayed, however recently I have felt my life has been lacking creativity. So I have decided to give it another go!

ABOUT ME:
— I am a female in my early twenties, and I am from Ontario, Canada
— I work days and afternoons, so my typical posting time would be from 4:00pm to 12:00am!
— As I am just getting back into roleplay, I may be only posting 1-2 times a week to start (depending on inspiration!)​
— I love communication: plot planning, ooc talk, gossip, tell me all about it! I want our writing to feel like a collaboration!​
ABOUT MY POSTS:
— Again, as I am just getting back into roleplaying I am not confident about how long my posts will be; my starters are usually much longer than my typical
posts, but my average post would be approximately two or three paragraphs, about 600-800 words! However, I warn you that they could be much longer
than that if I get the itch for writing!
— Proper grammar and spelling!
— Very descriptive, I love setting the scene, and describing my character, but not dull! I also love the dialogue and plot!
— Because I am using this as a creative outlet, I enjoy coding and decorating my posts!
— Will always play adult, heterosexual female characters: personal preference and experience
— Will double-up and play an adult, heterosexual male character in addition to my female character
— Will always use real human face claims, using artwork has never really appealed to me
— I accept violence if it adds to the plot, and the same goes for smut. I prefer there to be only about 20% smut and 80% plot!​
INTERESTS/FANDOMS:
— House of Dragon / Game of Thrones *craving!* - So, I must admit that I have never seen GOT, but I just finished HOD and I am a huge fan! I am willing
to learn if you are willing to work with me! I also have an idea for a plot which is within my knowledge of the fandom!
— LOTR - It has been a while since I have done a high-fantasy roleplay, but I do love the Lord of the Rings, so if you have a plot in mind feel free!​
PLOTS:
In this plot, one of our characters (referred to as "The Heir"), and the other character, a member of their court, have been best friends for as long as they can remember. However dark times have fallen over their kingdom, as the Heir's father has recently passed, leaving the Iron Throne empty. The trouble is that the Queen has been deviously plotting to murder [the heir] and sit her own son on the throne instead. This causes [the heir] and [the courtmember] to flee from the evil Queen's grasp. (More of this plot obviously needs to be developed later, this is where my knowledge of the Game of Thrones universe ends, but I would LOVE to work with you on it!)
— Open to anything! Feel free to message me!​
8e6f5190d081ea7104e0ad6fd7dbc0d5.png

Last edited:
hello dear ! i have seen all of game of thrones and lord of the rings. i just started watching house of dragon. would you still be interested in roleplaying one of those ??

Back
Top Bottom