Currently reading:
MxM Searching for love and dominance - updated 5/18

EquineGurl23

⚔ Endure and Survive ⚔
Local time
Today 7:56 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
You can call me Equine and I've been writing and roleplaying for 15 years. I like to write anything from fandom to fantasy to modern slice of life

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I tend to write two-three good sized paragraphs or in word count 250-400 words though I will match my partners length
I'm on pretty frequently and can post pretty often

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Bring it on; the darker the better for me.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
Yes I do. I'm still venturing into it but limits are anything bathroom related honestly
My kinks would probably include light bdsm (nothing that draws blood mostly); Dominance, confidence and dirty talk along with good foreplay.
All my characters tend to lean on the submissive side, though they can top but it would be later on in the relationship for them feel confident enough to do so.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
I do and I have a long list so feel free to ask and I'll usually be fine doing it.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
-- Enemies to Lovers ( craving )
-- Opposites Attract
-- Small town Romance ( craving )
-- Country boy x City boy
-- Vampire x Hunter / Human
-- Mafia boss x Civilian ( craving )

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

Character A is a civilian that absolutely refuses to be involved with a partner, yet they meet Character B who can be either a high ranking member or the boss, flexible on that, and suddenly they find themselves being pursued by B who wants them as their partner, and ends up dragging them into the world of the Mafia. Their mafia could also be at war with another one that keeps messing with their shipments / trucks and other things. I'd play muse / character A

Will probably add more plots when I think of them.​

Last edited:
Craving vampire x hunter or human; can pair with enemies to lovers or opposites attract or even potentially arranged marriage with potential plot idea

Back
Top Bottom