MxM Searching for New Partners

Currently reading:
MxM Searching for New Partners

MorbidSorbet

Knight
Local time
Today 9:06 PM
Hello,

It's been a long time since I've wanted to get back into roleplaying, but the urge has struck again and now I am looking for partners!

A little bit about me:
I love story telling and making characters to get excited over. I will probably message you often to gush about something in the roleplay or at least see how you are still liking it. I also understand that life gets in the way, and I'm drop friendly. While I prefer a heads up if you are no longer interested or just too busy, I understand that sometimes life happens and it's not always your first priority to let your internet people know you've got too much going on. That being said, if I ever get too much on my plate, I will give you a heads up and try my best to stay in touch. I have a full time job and maintain most of the housework in my home. I have a strict schedule and will not be able to reply multiple times a day. I promise I will always get back to my partners, even if it's just to tell them that I need a bit of a break. The number one thing I want is a partner who understands that people have lives outside of their internet life.

My Requirements:
-MxM Only.
-at least 3-5 paragraphs.
-readable material.
-Partners who want to Top/Switch.
-must be 21+ with characters that are 18+

That being said, I'm not expecting novels of excellent writing every reply. Even if the story takes a bit of a lull and we end up giving only one paragraph replies every now and then, that's totally fine. I'm not concerned about writing a novel. I just want to make sure my partner and I are both having fun.

Kinks (None of these are required. Just appreciated):
-Will add later. TBH, I kind of want to see what other people might want to do. I'm up for most things and as long as it's not on my "hard no's" list, I may be interested!

Hard No's (Please don't ask or suggest):
- Toilet stuff
- pregnancy/mpreg
- Breeding
- Forced Feeding
- Foot Fetish
- Furries
- prolapses

Fun pairings I might like to try:
Human x Sentient Monster
Brother x Brother (or cousin)
Human x Demon
Sadist x Masochist
Killer x Victim

Fun Themes:
Slice of Life
Fantasy
Modern Meets Fantasy
Horror
World Building
Modern people in past worlds
People stranded in foreign worlds
Friends to lovers
Enemies to lovers
Lovers to enemies then back to lovers
Soft kisses and sweet babies
Violent themes with non con
Language Barriers - (Two characters who cannot verbally understand each other for whatever reason try to find new ways to communicate. I have never found someone who wanted to try this so if you are interested, I will likely take you up on it immediately. It doesn't have to be different languages. We can get creative as long as we are both respectful and have fun with it).

Even if you don't see something I've added that you might like to try, feel free to send me a PM. I love hearing about peoples ideas, and even if we end up not clicking, it never hurts to ask and you never know!

Last edited:
Now I have a thread for my characters! More to come as I think of them:

Check them out and let me know if you see any unclaimed that you may want to start a story with, shoot me a PM!

Characters

Back
Top Bottom