Serf
Local time
Today 11:12 AM
Pronouns
she/her

┈୨♡୧┈

🦢 — information .ᐟ

🦢 · introduction . . .
୨ Hello! Amara here and I'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay with a preferred male character. I have been writing for about a year now and have some new ideas to share and stories I want to create with the help of others.

🦢 · literacy . . .
୨ I am an intermediate writer, and typically mirror my partner's lengths. I write mainly in 3rd person but I leave it up to my partner to decide since I'm very adaptable with writing.

🦢 · genres . . .
୨ I'm looking for a plot with dark elements, mentions of violence, sexual themes and language in a modern setting.

🦢 · pairings . . .
୨ For this and any plot I do, I prefer a MxF pairing with myself as the female.

🦢 · timezone + activity . . .
୨ I live in the United States and am in EST time, though I tend to be up late hours so writing with people from different time zones isn't difficult for me.

🦢 · status . . .
overall —
୨ I reply at least once if not twice a day, but I do go to school and have a job so please be understanding if my responses aren't rapid paced.

┈୨♡୧┈

🕊 — requirements .ᐟ

🕊 · rule one . . .
୨ Please try to use proper grammar and punctuation. I will understand if English isn't your first language but please no acronyms and try to spell as close to the word as possible so I know what you're trying to say.

🕊 · rule two. . .
୨ I'd like to know our limits and what you absolutely will not do, this is to make sure we are both comfortable and no one is triggered by the other. We can share this in private messages.

🕊 · rule three. . .
୨ Please be able to reply at least three times a week, I have complete patience and expect the same in return as we both have lives outside of roleplaying.

🕊 · rule four. . .
୨ I will allow Smut but I do not want it to be the entire focus of the story.

🕊 · rule five. . .
୨ All partners must be 18+ and the characters we create and write with must be the same.

┈୨♡୧┈

— Plot.ᐟ
The story takes place in the bustling, neon-lit metropolitan area of New Blossom City, where towering skyscrapers cast long shadows over the maze of bustling streets and smoky alleyways. Muse A a dedicated and resilient female police officer, who finds herself in a dangerous game of cat and mouse when she crosses paths with Muse B, a infamous gang leader who reigns over the underbelly of the city. Ruthless and cunning, Muse B commands fear and respect in equal measure, and his thirst for power knows no bounds. Under his cold exterior, lies a complex soul, fueled by dark desires and a yearning for something he does not possess. As their worlds collide Muse B finds himself infatuated with Muse A. and Muse A must learn to navigate the treacherous waters of her attraction to Muse B while staying true to her duty.

Back
Top Bottom