MxF Seeking a Collaborator

Currently reading:
MxF Seeking a Collaborator

Gemyni

Knight
Local time
Today 12:15 AM
Greetings! I'd like to thank you in advance for taking a peek at this. Hopefully something below will tickle your fancy.

I've been roleplaying since 2006, and have experience in multiple genres. I do tend to lean towards fantasy, paranormal, and romance, but I'm not afraid to branch out from that. As for erotica, I'm not opposed to it, but my real thrill comes from the story itself.

I'm used to writing books, I've self-published a few, and I got in the habit of setting scenes, describing details, and exploring a character's inner turmoil. I'd like to write with someone who enjoys the same. My posts are typically 500+ words - longer if I'm setting a scene and shorter if it's dialogue. I also tend to give what I get, feeding off my partner's work.

I don't expect daily replies, although those are nice. There's absolutely no rush or pressure to post from me. I have to work and I have a life so I completely understand needing to tend to those things first. Get to me when you can. I'll do my best to reply daily, and if something comes up I'll let you know so you aren't left hanging.

Something else I'm going to address: If you're looking for an OOC flirtation you've got the wrong gal. I'm not interested. We can chat and become friends, that's dandy, but that's the end of it. I'm happily married and I intend to stay that way.

I've listed an idea I'm bouncing around below, but I'm open to all suggestions! Hit me with your plot ideas, I would love to play.

"When one line dies, another will be born." She is the child of prophesy, born of magic and moonlight. Raised in the Temple, she had only her books and computer to educate her about the outside world. For her whole life she was the dutiful student, learning all the proper blessings, rituals, and hymns to worship her Mother Moon. But she's twenty-three now and she's had ENOUGH! It took multiple knock-down-drag-out fights but she won in the end. She's leaving the Temple and venturing out into the real world. Sure, as consolation she's agreed to having a Guardian assigned to her for her protection, but that won't stand in her way of having fun!

Naive "chosen one" who just wants to be normal for a while. Fantasy meets contemporary with a dash (or more! 😜) of romance.

There's a town in the Midwest that has a secret. It's home to a variety of supernaturals: vampires, witches, fae, and shifters of all types. It's a safe haven for those who fear persecution. Sure, there are a few human residents, but most of them have mysterious gifts of their own. The story begins with MC (female wolf shifter) moving in to what used to be her great-uncle's house. She never met the man, but he left her a modest inheritance and a home she'd never be able to afford otherwise. She knows about Thunderbird Ridge, many in the supernatural community do, and it's not the only sanctuary in the US.

MC will be a lone wolf, used to the isolation despite shifters being social by nature. She won't get to stay that way, however, as there's a wolf pack in Thunderbird Ridge, and lone wolves are frowned upon. Of course the local alpha (YC) shows up to sniff her out. He's interested on many levels, but his pack might have something to say about that. Not to mention the town's residents, who are very curious and intrigued by the new arrival.

This one can go a multitude of ways. Insta-love/lust, enemies-to-lovers, or something in the middle of both. I would like to see this storyline spin off where NPCs become the stars later on down the road.

More plots to come soon! Don't forget, you can always hit me up with your own ideas too! Feel free to twist what I have above; let's get creative!

Last edited:
Hey there! I have a fantasy world for you to run wild in if you're okay with me taking a narrative standpoint, other than that I'd be happy to discuss some other plots! I'm into Fantasy, Slice of Life, Mystery, Sci Fi, and basically anything else!

I can write multi-para but I'm fine if you write more or less than me.

Do you have minimum post length that you would consider a deal breaker?

Updated with a new idea.
Hey there! I have a fantasy world for you to run wild in if you're okay with me taking a narrative standpoint, other than that I'd be happy to discuss some other plots! I'm into Fantasy, Slice of Life, Mystery, Sci Fi, and basically anything else!

I can write multi-para but I'm fine if you write more or less than me.

Feel free to PM me with ideas!

hello dear ! i have a few ideas involving fantasy pairings ! is it okay if i message you ?

Back
Top Bottom