Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Currently reading:
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Puck

Knight
Local time
Today 6:25 AM
No, I still haven't seen that movie. But catchy title, no?

I very recently joined this site and am already excited to begin. I have a whole host of characters and ideas in mind, but before we get to that, let me talk a little bit about myself, my writing style, and what genres I enjoy.

I tend to write a lot in rp, especially during world building or other emotional moments between characters. I enjoy it most when rp partners can match length, but that's by no means a requirement-I certainly don't expect any mini-novellas! As long as it's a decent length, at least a paragraph, and keeps the story moving, I hardly mind. I know that during action sequences and such, responses tend to be shorter because it makes the most sense.

I have a large, large amount of OC's. Many are genre-specific, others can be formatted to fit many. I enjoy post-apocalypse themes, supernatural themes, steampunk, fantasy, sci-fi, romance-you name it, I probably won't mind writing it! As far as smut content goes, I am alright with it PROVIDED that it makes sense within the context of the rp and that it isn't the sole focus. It's kinda like a side dish. It can be there, but it's not necessary.

Onward to plot ideas! If you're interested in any, please message me so we can discuss!

A somewhat basic premise. Overnight, the world crumbled and fractured as the result of a huge explosion. Where is everybody? What are these monsters that keep showing up? My character, a young man who fights with a hunting bow and machete, is trying to find out. There's all kinds of ways this plot could go, and I'm more than willing to world build based off your ideas.

A very long time ago, a powerful group of magic-users sought to overthrow the monarchy. They had seen first-hand the struggles of the common folk at the hands of this system of government, and had the idea to form a council of wise leaders of all races-elves, dragons, fat-folk and the like-who would make collective decisions for the good of the realm. To no one's surprise, this rebellion fell, and magic was strictly forbidden, with all magic-using humans gathered up and killed under the orders of Mad King Richard. The unrest was not silenced, however-and neither was hope. Whispers are spreading of a second attempt, through the names and stories don't always seem easy to believe...

Demons, Demon Hunters, Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves-all manner of creatures lurk under the nose of most humans. Think like the 'Supernatural' TV series, though or course not a carbon copy. Perhaps you're in need of assistance, perhaps you're one of the creatures mentioned, or perhaps you're a Hunter on a job gone wrong-anything is possible. I have several ideas and characters for this one!!

Again, none of these details are set and stone, and the more ideas for plot or character you have, the better!!

ooh!! I like the fantasy idea! My character could be a secret magic user, having been raised in seclusion by another magic user, and when she uses her magic in self defense once, she becomes known and wanted and all that... sound cool?

ooh!! I like the fantasy idea! My character could be a secret magic user, having been raised in seclusion by another magic user, and when she uses her magic in self defense once, she becomes known and wanted and all that... sound cool?
Sounds awesome, shoot me a message and I can tell you what I was thinking for this one!

I love both ideas, especially the apocalypse! Tell me more! I love worldbuilding and a good adventure wasteland story

Back
Top Bottom