MxF π’πžπžπ€π’𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Currently reading:
MxF π’πžπžπ€π’𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Local time
Tomorrow 6:40 AM
Pronouns
he/him
Hello there! I'm new here and have recently returned from a hiatus so I may be a bit rusty. I'm on the hunt for a writing partner, whether it's of the short or long term variety, both are equally accepted. If you enjoy character development, plot-heavy storylines and interpersonal conflict between our characters, this may be for you.

About me:
  • M30+ and English is not my primary language. I run on EEST time, but my schedule is all over the place since I work night shifts every now and then.
  • I only do MxF with me taking the male role.
  • I tend to stick to 2-3 paragraphs that may fluctuate going higher or a bit lower.
  • I write in 3rd person, past tense.
  • Reasonable, laid back and will never cross a boundary.
  • Will try to post daily/several a day.
About you:
  • Female 21+ writing a female character. All characters will be 18+
  • 3rd person, any tense.
  • Never control my character without prior consent.
  • Open to planning/brainstorming when it comes to the story and generally ooc friendly.
  • Don't leave all the heavy lifting to me.
  • Active. I don't mind waiting, but I would appreciate a heads up if you won't be available.
With that out of the way, I'll add a list of things that mostly pique my interest. Feel free to mix and match and suggest others even if not listed.

Some Interests:-
  • Medieval Europe or Scandinavia
  • Modern Realism
  • Criminal Organizations
  • Arranged/Forced Marriage
  • Fantasy/Sci-Fi I'm very picky on.
  • Dark, twisted Romance. Fluffy Romance is good, as well if there's enough angst/drama in the mix.
  • Good girl x Bad boy
  • Anti Heroes - Villains - Morally Ambiguous
  • Supernatural creatures
  • Horror and Psychological Thriller
  • Well-deserved Happy Ending
  • "The end justifies the means"
  • Internal Conflicts - Character Development - Redemption - Self Sabotage - Jaded - Toxic Masculinity - Betrayal - Obsession
  • Cults / Witches & Wizards
  • Mature themes that might deal with mental illnesses, past trauma and tragic experiences.
  • Knight x Royal
  • Damsels in distress.
  • Supernatural x Human. Think demons, fallen angels, vampires, humanoid creatures, fae, etc.
When it comes to nsfw content, I'm open to a lot. I write dominant, confident characters who take the lead in spicy scenes. I'm not against, and often enjoy, nonconsensual scenes, just as much as I enjoy eager consent. Things that lean into hardcore kinks such as mild violence, humiliation, pain, and such are on the table; if you're unsure, do ask. If you're into the lighter/more vanilla stuff like passion, praise, aftercare that's also within the realm of my tastes. Point is, I can go either way, or a mix of both.
However, while kinks can lean into the extreme category, there's a few I won't entertain. Such as body mutilation, vore, group play and heavy violence. In this vein, I'm not looking for a smut centric plot. Nor am I interested in jumping right into it. If you favor a Fade to Black approach, I'm also your guy.

If you're intrigued or have any questions go ahead and DM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom