Any Seeking a Kindred Spirit and Writing Fanatic.

Currently reading:
Any Seeking a Kindred Spirit and Writing Fanatic.

Soul.Aioli

Proficiency in Awkwardness
Local time
Today 3:31 AM
Where do I even begin?

I'm Aioli. I'm a detailed, literate, multiple paragraph-hungry RPer with over twenty years experience - but I've been out of the game for a while. What I'm really searching for is a kindred spirit...someone who enjoys the back and forth banter of coming up with characters, detailed plotlines, and story ideas.

My intros are super long-winded. My replies are less so, but still span several paragraphs. I'll never one-line you. I enjoy driving conversation and character relations - whether that means romance, friends, enemies, frenemies, siblings, rivals...the list goes on.

Bring on the gore, violence, and dark RP themes. And get descriptive with it. But let me know if there are things you can't handle so I don't do the dumb and overstep.

On the subject of sexual content: I don't want it to be the sole purpose or focal point of any roleplay. I'm more driven by plot, character development, setting, and so on. Romance is just fine, but I enjoy a slow burn. As long as it's organic to the storyline, I'm in. But if you're looking for it to be the entirety - or even a large part of the RP - keep a-scrollin'. That being said, I am down for just about anything. I don't have any real limits. Violence, gore, BDSM, unorthodox kinks - it's mostly all go with me. I have a few hard stops that I would be more than willing to discuss with a potential partner in the context of the RP, but nothing that bothers me to discuss. No triggers.

I am perfectly fine with any pairing, as well. MxF, MxM, FxF, Non-Binary...It's all good. Though I do usually have a preference for playing male 'main' characters. Just...story over smut, please.

As far as fandoms go - I loooove
a good hyper-fixation on existing fandom settings and storylines. Just know that I only play original characters. That doesn't mean YOU have to. Here is a super-short list of fandoms I'd be down to explore with the right partner:

• Mad Max: Fury Road
  • Blue Eye Samurai
  • Helluva Boss / Hazbin Hotel
  • Adventure Time (Grittier. More adult. But still the Candy Kingdom.)
  • Arcane

Non-Fandom or original settings I'm itching for are as follows:

*** Pre-History (Hunter-Gatherers. Pre-dating agriculture. Ice-age megaflora and megafauna. Conflict.)
** Dark Fantasy - Modern or Medieval. (Sidhe/Fae. Sinister themes. Etc.)
* Post-Apocalyptic. (What killed the world? What survived?)

Plots! Okay, here is a tough one. I'm not going to list any. Premade plots aren't my forte. I enjoy coming up with ideas for plot with a potential RP partner that BOTH of us can collaborate on and enjoy. I want to know what you want and get a good back and forth going on ideas. We can share theme music, even - I'm big into that. Characters are the same for me - I never go pre-made. And I will never tell a partner what I expect out of their character. It's THEIR character, not mine. Along the same vein - don't come at me with an idea and tell me exactly how MY character should act. Ya dig?

So. Here goes nothin', I suppose. Feel free to send me a message if you think we might click.

(Details: MST Time-Zone. USA. Most active on weeknights/weekends. More than willing to chat via Discord whenever or shoot PMs back and forth here for plotting.)

Back
Top Bottom