MxM Seeking a longterm, long winded partner.

Currently reading:
MxM Seeking a longterm, long winded partner.

Siir3n

Hot Jar Jar Binks
Local time
Today 12:22 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there, I go by Siren, I am 24 and my hobbies are drawing and writing. I also thoroughly enjoy long walks on the beach and skydiving. Thus concludes my tinder profile with a drunken photo of myself above. Thanks!

In reality I am a mentally ill homebody that enjoys nothing having to do with falling from the sky. I love novels and dramatic, dark romance. I love violence, gore and heavy themes. Nothing brings me more enjoyment than maybe lopping off my characters arm, yknow? If you know, you know.

I equally love, love. Romance. Tragic? Yes. Forbidden? Yes. Toxic? Yes, of course. I love to see what grows naturally. And as such I do quite enjoy sexual themes as well and I will just dump my f-list right here, friend. Boop

I vary in how much I write and how often, but if I'm loving our rp, you'll get a bazillion posts a day. I try to give you at least a thousand words but some time you may just end up with five thousand. If it's a good scene. I love to write flowery and dramatic. 3rd person past tense, ONLY.

If you enjoy ooc chat, I will love you forever. I love to make music playlists, and yammer along about our characters endlessly. Please.

PS: I will write twinks and tops with equal vigor. No preferences here.

Back
Top Bottom