Currently reading:
MxF seeking a male character for historical / fantasy-based thread

vie

targaryen defense attorney
Local time
Today 3:36 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

You can call me cassie - I've been roleplaying for several years now and consider myself to be fully literate. I like to write primarily fantasy / historical pieces with slow-burn and angsty romance. I don't shy away from violence and tragedy. I'm also smut friendly and open to whatever kinks, as long as there's gradual build-up. Also happy to fade to black!
Please check my post history if you'd like to see samples of my writing.

My replies can be anywhere from a single paragraph to novella. I prefer keeping it shorter and briefer, as it keeps the story flowing. Sometimes I do get into moods where I'm more descriptive and embellish but I try not to go overboard with it. I work full-time and my schedule is usually quite full, but you can expect to find me online after work or on weekends.

Here are the fandoms I'm currently interested in:
  • Skyrim
  • Baldur's Gate
  • Westeros (ASOIAF)
  • The Borgias
  • The Witcher
  • England or Italy from the period of the crusades up until the Renaissance (real history)
Here is a link to my OCs in ASOIAF: original characters of asoiaf

About you:
Canon characters and original characters are both great. I don't like to be controlling at all. I do have a preference for characters who exhibit dominant traits.

I have many characters in my arsenal and I'm happy to play more than one. I tend to make new OCs or adapt my current OCs to complement my partner's character.

If any of this sounds appealing kindly reply to this or message me and we can discuss what sort of roleplay we can do.

Please note as per my own moral code & adhering to the rules of the site, all characters we roleplay must be aged up to be at least 18.

Last edited:
I am new to this site, however I believe I am a pretty experienced role player, I would like to roleplay and discuss with you what we would do

Back
Top Bottom