Currently reading:
MxF Seeking a partner

DarkestPaladin

Serf
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:46 AM
I need a male for this.
your character can be either human, or a human with cybernetic implants to enhance -one- ability, such as sight, strength, speed.. etc..
It's a dark themed, post apocolyptic, modern/futuristic plot
Long term - meaning, we will be responding by the paragraph and it will progress slowly.
Not necessarily romance, but it can happen - whatevs..
I don't have many rules - open for pretty much anything except modding.
I like it when the characters interact realistically and are rough on each other - don't butter up your responses.
PM me if you have questions or want to inquire - or respond here.

Post-Rain ( post-apocolyptic, modern, survival)
The year is 2907. A few years after the rise and fall of a powerful company who mass produced servant droids for human leisure. After the imminent sintient outbreak, the Synthetic-Organic war nearly tore the world to shreds. There are only a few thousand humans left who hide from the hundreds of remaining droids who are hunting them down. Some humans are flushed out from hiding by starvation, dehydration and disease.
But the machines aren't the only threat. Humans are also killed by wild animals and each other in fights over food, weapons, medicine and shelters.
Your character and mine will meet while scavaging for supplies in a small abandoned clinic - both headed towards a rumored safety bunker far north, past the Canadian border.
Before a widespread nuclear air-strike destroys the rest of the droids in 45 days.
(In need of a male/dominant character for this plot/ Human or Implanted Human)​

Back
Top Bottom