MxF Seeking Allies for The Winter Court

The Winter Court

Love me like my demons do.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:39 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to my request page, please have a look around, you may call me Winter.

• I primarily enjoy writing romance, and slow burn romance at that.

• I prefer story driven plots. I do not mind smut but there is a time and place for everything.

• I enjoy world building and the collaborative process. Please let's build a world together.

• I only write in third person and I am anywhere from a few sentences (if it's a conversation) to paragraphs. It depends on what the scene needs. I won't limit myself to a word count or strive to hit the same count every time. This should be fun, not a second job. Though most of my posts sit around 500 to 2k words.

• I'm on EST and write mostly in the evenings and weekends, depending on my schedule I may be available other times. I usually reply a few times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. I always keep my partners updated if I am taking an extended break. If we write via Discord I am more readily available.

• I'm not so much a fan of gore or violence for the sake of it, but written within a good compelling story, I am fine with it. Violence, Gore, or anything that would otherwise hurt someone's character or change the course of the story should always be discussed OOC.

• Sexual content in stories is welcome, there is a time and a place for it, too much and I will grow bored. There are only so many times you can write about an orgasm before I just lose interest.

• I am mostly looking for M/F pairings with myself playing the F. I have written F/F though I am heavily M/F leaning.

• I do not care what gender you the writer identify as - as long as your character is M.

• Please do not confuse our characters relationship for our relationship.
Story Tropes that I absolutely adore:

The two spouses do not choose each other. Lends itself well to Enemies to Lovers as well with two warring Kingdoms.
Self explanatory - they start out hating one another and woopsy boopsy they end up in bed together...
Two ex-lovers find they have the chance to try hooking up again and/or just become friends (until they fall back in love) and/or cross paths as enemies (until they fall back in love).
One of them has a secret...
They pretend to be in love or at least together for whatever reason .... until they realize they don't have to pretend any more ... because they are, in fact, in love. Fake it until you make it...
Maybe a royal can't be with a commoner. Maybe Elves/Human relationships aren't allowed. Or there's some other reason why one person isn't allowed to be with another, which only adds fuel to the fire.
One character is so grumpy all the time; the other character is so bubbly all the time. Somehow they end up balancing each other out.
Fated to be together, usually romantically, sometimes through multiple lives...

But let's get to the good stuff:
Faves: I love these things and I would love to see them in any RP.
Anatomically Correct
Begging
Biting
Breast/Nipple Play and Worship
Cuddling
Clit Play
Character Development (Honestly this is a must for any story)
Chubby
Clothed Sex
Cum Marking - Not the Face
D/s
DD/lg (no age regression)
Elves
Glasses
Kissing
Leather
Licking
Long Term RP
Master/Pet
Pseudo-rape
Romance
Slow Burn Romance
Sex in Public. In view of Public.
Spanking
Story Driven
Taller Characters
Vaginal Sex (Receiving)
Vaginal Virginity
Vampires
Yes: I love these things but if they aren't in our RP then that's fine.
Anal Sex (Receiving Or Giving with the correct play/person/story)
Anal Virginity
Blindfolds
Breath Play
Caging
Choking
Candle Wax
Cervical Penetration
Chains
Chastity Devices
Consensual
Cunnilingus (Receiving or Giving depends on the play and the person)
Dating
Discipline/Punishments
Erotic Photography
Fellatio (Performing)
Flogging/Whipping
Forced Masturbation
Gags
Genital/Nipple Piercings
Hand Cuffs
Handjobs/Fingerjobs
Humanoids
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Ice
Immobilization
Intelligent Partners
Internal Cumshots
Kidnapping
Lactation
Large Cocks
Leash & Collar
Light/Medium Bondage
Masturbation
Multiple Orgasms
Non-consensual
Nonsexual Roleplay
Oral Sex (Giving or Receiving)
Oral Virginity
Orgasm Control/Denial
Physical Restraints
Pregnancy
Rape (Depends on the story)
Risk of Pregnancy
Scratching
Sex Toys
Sexual Exhaustion
Sexual Frustration
Sexual Restraints
Speech Restrictions
Stalking (being stalked mostly but I can do the stalking)
Suspension Play
Swallowing Blood
Tattoos or being tattooed
Teasing
Throat Penetration
Tickling
Uniforms
Very Experienced Partners.
Maybe: Just that, it's a maybe feel free to ask.
Condoms
Dirty Talking
Double Penetration
Flexibility/Contortionism
Forced Nudity
Master/Slave
Pleasure Control/Denial
Sexy/Slutty clothing
Smoking
Transformation
Verbal Abuse
Abuse
No: No while this usually means no for some things listed here I am willing to discuss with the right partner for the story if it fits and I am comfortable. If there is something not listed you are interested in ask!
Burning
Cheating* Willing to Discuss for some plots however solid no for your character cheating on mine or vice versa
Adultery* Willing to Discuss for some plots however solid no for your character cheating on mine or vice versa
Under Age - Must be 18+
Incest
Role-play First Person POV
Sexual Torture (For the right story and partner willing to discuss)
Feet (I dislike feet, so sorry foot play is out)
Heavy Cum play/descriptions Really not that into cum, or cum on the face.
Scat
Spit - it's not lube... just no.
Vore
Watersports
This is not a complete or exhaustive list!

Fandoms I am comfortable playing in, usually a OC character.
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
World of Warcraft
Supernatural
BG3
Dragon Age

Current Story Cravings and Ideas:
MC is a hard-working woman living paycheck to paycheck in a small, two bedroom rundown apartment. She works multiple jobs—waiting tables at a diner, cleaning offices at night, and picking up odd gigs whenever she can. After a tragic accident took the lives of her parents and older sister, MC took on the responsibility of raising her niece 5 and nephew 10. Their father, consumed by grief, turned to alcohol, eventually losing custody of his children due to neglect. MC, unwilling to let her niece and nephew be taken into the foster care system, stepped up as their guardian.

YC is the wealthy heir to a massive business empire, a charming and well-known figure in local government and politics as well as on the world wide business stage. He's got everything anyone could want—money, status, and power—but finds himself increasingly dissatisfied with the superficiality of his world. He's grown weary of the fake friends, gold diggers, and endless parties, longing for something real and meaningful.
Their worlds collide when YC, seeking a break from his glamorous but empty life, decides to take an unannounced detour into a part of the city he rarely visits. He ends up at the diner where MC works. Initially, he's just another customer, but something about her catches his eye—her genuine kindness, sharp wit, and the way she doesn't fawn over him like everyone else does.

MC, on the other hand, doesn't recognize him as the city's most eligible bachelor, seeing only a well-dressed but seemingly ordinary guy. They strike up a conversation, and YC finds himself returning to the diner more often.
MC is a passionate, aspiring writer who has recently moved to the small town to escape the chaos of city life and focus on finishing her debut novel. She's introverted, imaginative, and deeply in love with literature. She spends most of her time writing in the back corner of a small local cafe / book shop called The Whispering Quill.

YC is a successful but jaded author who has hit a severe case of writer's block after a series of bestsellers. His career has been built on mystery novels, but he's grown tired of the genre and the pressure to constantly produce. He's returned to his hometown to reconnect with his roots and find inspiration again. YC's return is a bit of a secret; he's not interested in the fanfare or the expectations that come with his fame and up until recently he has managed to keep his face from his books using a pen name and stock photos.

Their worlds collide when MC inadvertently criticizes YC's latest book during a conversation with the bookstore owner, not realizing that YC is listening nearby. She's frustrated by what she perceives as a lack of depth in his recent work, though she's unaware that the author she's criticizing is standing right behind her.
MC is a hardworking woman juggling multiple jobs to make ends meet. She's a bit of a dreamer, always hoping for something more, but her reality is grounded in making rent, paying bills, and supporting her mother who is in a long term care facility after an accident, she and her sister and brother argue over the care facility often but in the end none of them can afford the skilled at home care she would need to live on her own. She lives in a modest apartment, has a tight-knit group of friends and is very close to her family in spite of their arguments.

YC is a world-famous actor or musician—charming, talented, and constantly in the public eye. He's living the high life, adored by fans, and surrounded by wealth, but underneath the glamorous exterior, he's lonely, tired of the pressures of fame, and longing for something real. YC's life is a whirlwind of paparazzi, red carpet events, and constant scrutiny, leaving him disconnected from genuine human connections.

The story begins with a chance encounter. MC is working one of her jobs - catering an event he is at - when she runs into YC, who is trying to escape the pressures of his public life. YC is incognito, dressed down to avoid attention, and for the first time in a long while, he finds himself able to breathe without being recognized.

MC, who doesn't follow celebrity gossip, doesn't realize who YC is. She treats him like she would anyone else—friendly and kind, she even pokes a little fun at the high brow guest of honor who happens to be YC. YC is intrigued by her genuine nature, something he rarely experiences anymore. Eventually they have to part ways and she loses track of him over the night and she is far too busy with her job to pay attention to the guest of honor when he arrives especially as she is called back to the kitchen to assist. He finds out what local place catered the event and finds any excuse to go see her each time enjoying the anonymity and the refreshing normalcy of their interactions. As they begin to talk more, YC starts to learn about MC's life—her struggles, her dreams, and the way she navigates her world, he finds her bubbly personality addicting and feels a growing connection with her. MC, in turn, finds herself drawn to YC's kindness, his laugh, and smile, though she remains unaware of his true identity.

It's up to you what YC says he does for a living on this - but they eventually exchange numbers, texts back and forth, late-night conversations. YC begins to realize that he's falling for MC, but he's terrified of what will happen when she finds out who he really is. He fears that his fame will ruin the authenticity of their relationship and that she might reject him once she knows the truth.
Open - New - Slow Burn - Romance - Arranged Marriage

MC is a talented but struggling artist in her late 20s, living in a cozy, cluttered loft in the city. Her days are spent painting and teaching art classes at a local community center. She's passionate about her work but has little interest in traditional life paths, especially marriage. YC, on the other hand, is a sharp, ambitious CEO of a thriving tech company. He's the epitome of success in the corporate world—polished, disciplined, and entirely focused on his career. His family is wealthy, well-connected, and very traditional, expecting him to uphold the family legacy. He is fiercely dedicated to her career and has no interest in romance, especially not the type his traditional family insists upon. (At the start he is meant to be a little bit of a playboy with a different woman in his bed nightly)

MC comes from a an influential family with deep ties to YC's, MC is the heir to a successful multinational corporation but has little interest in running the family business and is mostly considered the black sheep of the family. Her younger brother is vying to take control of their family's vast wealth. When MC's family arranges her marriage to YC, she's blindsided. Her parents, struggling to maintain their social standing, believe this union is the perfect solution. YC agrees to the marriage, seeing it as a way to fulfill family obligations while continuing to pursue his career without the distraction of a romantic relationship.

MC reluctantly agrees, realizing that refusing could mean losing the financial support she relies on to maintain her art studio. For YC, the marriage is purely strategic—a way to keep his family happy and avoid further meddling in his personal life.
Open - New - Major Craving
I have lots of ideas here- but looking to set this after the latest movie with the version of Wolverine (and Deadpool) from that universe - and yes I am being VERY specific when I say that version because I feel like this has been the best version of Wolvie I've seen in ages - raw angry and fucking feral.

looking to play around with the TVA and jumping timelines - far too many ideas to post here would love to discuss them. I have a OC I am looking to play who is a Mutant herself and has a pretty decent back story and powers. This is a STORY HEAVY and SLOW BURN idea with a very miserable 'I'm no hero' Wolverine who clearly doesn't think he deserves to be happy. DM me if interested!
Open

"We interrupt our programming at the request of the White House. This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency."

MC missed this announcement, on her way home from work, her audio book playing more concerned with the packed highway she slipped off on to the back road to go home, a 20 minute drive became 35 due to the side roads, but her husband was waiting for her at home.

YC - Military current or retired Ex Husband of MC - listening to the news the zombie outbreak, the walking undead, he thought it was bullshit at first, but the news reports kept coming.

Things had ended bad between them, what did they expect getting married at 19, but now even after all these years she was the first person he thought of when hell came to earth.

This story is a slow burn rekindling of an old romance mixed with the drama and horror of a end of the world setting.
This story is a little different then the others this story is going to focus on MC after she's been murdered, her ghost following the (paranormal or otherwise) investigator YC on the case, communication between them growing stronger over time as they discover the secrets and lies that lead to her murder.

Lots of brainstorming needed for this one.
MC is transported to a whole new world though a freak lightning storm, plucked from the modern day and tossed into a brand new fantasy world where YC is a shapeshifting beastly king - feared by his staff, and the people he's sworn to protect think fantastical medieval romance for this one.

Heavy Slow Burn Romance - can she tame the beast?
If you have read Misery or seen the movie this will sound familiar:

The story follows MC, a talented and successful female novelist she is known for her acclaimed mystery novels that have undertones of romance, and is struggling with writer's block. Frustrated and seeking inspiration, she decides to take a solo trip to a secluded cabin in the picturesque mountains of Maine.

She leaves her publishers office after turning in her latest manuscript and discussing plans for her future novel as well as plans for a few upcoming conventions where she is making appearances to meet fans and sign autographs. Her manager tries to convince her to wait on the drive due to a storm coming up the coast but MC insists she needs to get moving. "I want to be in my cabin, a glass of wine in hand and a fire roaring in the fireplace before the first flake even hits the ground...."

But the snow storm moves in faster and harder than anyone was expecting, a simple snow store has turned to a blizzard very quickly and MC's car skids off the road, leaving her badly injured near death and trapped.

She is saved from certain death by YC - her number one fan.

Looking for physical and emotional abuse, Non Con sexual acts along with reluctant agreement to keep him from hurting her. Gaslighting and a little Stockholm syndrome.

After a week her publisher will know something is wrong and start looking for her. The story at this point will also follow the detective looking for her. I do want this story to have a happy ending - I would like a romance to form between MC and the detective who saves her.
Story Based on the book Rose Madder from Stephen King.

This would require you dear reader to take on two very different roles - The abusive (Ex) husband - and the Savior

We would both control various NPC's along the way to make this tale rich and diverse.

MC is stuck married at the age of 19 just after high school to her sweetheart, but what starts out as a happy marriage soon delves deep into domestic abuse.

Her husband is a cop with an anger problem, and friends just like him on the force. He knows just where to hit and just what to say to avoid suspicion when he maybe gets a little too rough. She knew he was capable of bad things and she knew if she stayed one day he would kill her, or worse, he wouldn't and she'd spend the rest of her life drooling on herself paralyzed because he hit her a little too hard in the wrong place.

For the Savior character of the book he was a pawn shop clerk who she sold her (fake) wedding ring to (well exchanged it for a picture) but for this telling I saw him as a cop on the force in the city she moved to to escape her husband.

Willing to discuss and hash out the details for this one pretty flexible - looking to venture into madness with this one vaguely following the book but not really? looking to remove most of the fantastical elements of the story unless you know the book and really want to keep them then I'm totally down for it!

Drama, violence, and Romance

Premade Characters:
Name: Soliana Emberheart
Nicknames: Sol, Ember
Date of Birth: 15th Day of Lórien's Light, Year 862 of the Second Age
Birthplace: Eldoria Palace, The Heart of Valandor
Orientation: Straight
Species: High Elf
Languages Spoken: Elvish (Quenya) - The primary, ancient language of the high elves
Elvish (Sindarin) - A more commonly spoken dialect among elves
Sylvan,
Common,
Old Elvish,
Infernal,
Ignan (The language of fire-based creatures and elemental beings)

Family:
Mother: Queen Ilendriel Emberheart
Date of Death: 15th Day of Lórien's Light, Year 862 of the Second Age
Step Mother: Lady Vaeloria Moonwhisper-Emberheart
Father: King Aerendyl Emberheart

Date of Death: 3rd Day of Elbereth's Blessing, Year 920 of the Second Age
Half Brother: Prince Caelum Emberheart
Date of Birth: 7th Day of Anarion's Dawn, Year 899 of the Second Age

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair Color: White Blonde
Eye Color: Soft Green
Scars: None
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None

Physical Description:
Sol exudes an aura of regal elegance that leaves an indelible impression on all who see her. Standing tall at 5'9", her lithe form carries the grace of a dancer, every movement well thought out and poised. Her hair, a shimmering cascade of moonlit silk that flows like a waterfall down her back when not up in a fanciful up do.

Her eyes are a soft shade of verdant green. Her delicate features are perfectly sculpted, with high cheekbones and a finely chiseled jawline that lent her an air of timeless beauty. Her skin is soft porcelain smooth and unblemished. Her posture always impeccably straight, her gowns, made of the finest silks and adorned with intricate embroidery, accentuated her slender frame.

While some might interpret her unyielding composure as coldness, those who truly understood her recognized it as the quiet strength of a ruler who bore the weight of her crown with unwavering resolve.

Personality:
Soliana is the epitome of a serious and devoted leader. Her every decision is meticulously calculated and driven by her commitment to the prosperity and well-being of her kingdom. She rules with a stern hand, always prioritizing the greater good over individual sentiments, a trait that often leads to misunderstandings among her subjects.
To many, her demeanor is distant and cold. Her emotions are carefully veiled behind a mask of stoic determination. Her gaze, sharp and penetrating, could make even the most confident advisor feel uncomfortable, as if they were being silently chastised for a fault only she could see. This intense scrutiny is not borne out of disdain, but from a deep sense of responsibility; she could not afford to be anything less than vigilant.

Despite the perception of subjects, beneath Sol's composed exterior lay a heart that beat with genuine care, kindness and a deep sadness. Those closest to her knew of her sleepless nights and tireless efforts, the quiet sacrifices she made to ensure her people's safety and prosperity. Her love for her kingdom is profound, manifesting in actions rather than words, as she believes true leadership is shown through deeds not just pretty words.

History:

Born on a blessed summer day in Eldoria Palace, under a favorable alignment of stars. Her birth was both a moment of joy and sorrow, as her mother, Queen Ilendriel, passed away shortly after bringing her into the world. This tragic event left a mark on Soliana's early life, casting a shadow of sorrow over her early years of life.

From a young age, Sol showed remarkable intelligence having an unusual affinity for fire magic. Earning her the affectionate nickname "Ember." from her teacher and mentor Galadrias. Her childhood was spent under the watchful eyes of her father, King Aerendyl, and the palace staff. One of her closest companions was Elara Brightleaf. Elara's family had served the palace for generations, and their friendship blossomed from shared secrets and stolen moments of laughter amidst the grandeur of court life.

Some years after the death of Queen Ilendriel, King Aerendyl eventually remarried Lady Vaeloria Moonwhisper, a noblewoman of striking beauty and sharp intellect. Vaeloria was a skilled diplomat and a master of courtly dealings. Though she never openly displayed hostility, the relationship between Soliana and her stepmother was complex and often tense.

From the beginning, Soliana and Vaeloria were wary of each other. Soliana, fiercely protective of her mother's memory and for a time viewed Vaeloria's presence as a potential threat. Vaeloria, on the other hand, was keenly aware of Soliana's influence and the king's favor towards his daughter. Over time Vaeloria recognized Sol's potential as a leader and often provided valuable insights into court politics and diplomacy.
Their relationship began to evolve following a significant political crisis: a border dispute with the neighboring Human Kingdom of Thrain. The conflict threatened to escalate into war, with both sides mobilizing forces and tensions running high. They were tasked with negotiating a peaceful resolution while the King prepared for a possible war. Working together to address the crisis, the two women developed a newfound respect for one another. Together, they crafted a compromise that satisfied both kingdoms, averting war and solidifying alliances. During the negotiations, Soliana saw a different side of Vaeloria—a woman who genuinely cared for the kingdom and its people.

The arrival of her half-brother, Caelum, when Soliana was 37, introduced new dynamics to her life. Caelum, spirited and adventurous, often found himself at odds with Soliana's disciplined and serious nature. Their disagreements were numerous, ranging from the future of their kingdom to the proper conduct of a royal heir.

One of their biggest clashes occurred when Caelum, seeking to prove himself, led a reckless expedition into the treacherous Frostwood Forest. Soliana vehemently opposed the idea, arguing for a more measured approach. The expedition ended in near disaster, with Caelum and his men barely escaping with their lives. This event only deepened the rift between them, as Caelum resented Soliana's "I told you so" attitude, while Soliana saw it as a lesson in the perils of impulsive leadership.

Sol's education was rigorous and comprehensive. She excelled in languages, diplomacy, and the arcane. Her natural talent for fire was nurtured by the elder Galadrias. Galadrias, a master of elemental magic among other things, saw the potential in Soliana after their first meeting. Under his tutelage, she learned to control and refine her abilities, transforming raw power into precise and devastating spells.

Galadrias's lessons extended beyond magic; he taught her the philosophy of balance and the importance of wisdom in every aspect of her life. One of his most memorable lessons involved a controlled burn in the palace gardens to teach her the necessity of destruction for renewal. This resonated deeply with Soliana, shaping her approach to everything in her life from then on.

Throughout her youth and early adulthood, Soliana had several "suitors". Her relationships were often passionate but brief, as her responsibilities and ambitions took the forefront of her time and concerns.

As her father's health began to decline, Soliana's focus shifted entirely to political matters. She became a prominent figure in court, known for her sharp intellect and unyielding resolve. Her leadership style, strategic thinking and decisive action, began to take shape during these years.

When King Aerendyl passed away in 920 of the Second Age, Valandor faced a period of uncertainty. Sol, understanding the urgency, moved swiftly to secure her position. Her stepmother, Lady Vaeloria, initially supported Caelum's claim to the throne.

Soliana spent days on end with Vaeloria in a series of private conversations, subtly highlighting Caelum's impulsiveness and inexperience. She framed her arguments around the kingdom's stability, presenting herself as the more capable and prepared. Through a combination of persuasion and subtle manipulation that in the end she was not proud of, she convinced Vaeloria to support her claim. She publicly endorsed Soliana, ensuring a smooth transition of power. Deeply affected by the loss of her husband, decided to return to her ancestral home, the Moonwhisper estate, to grieve in solitude. Soliana, understanding the depth of her sorrow, supported her decision, though she knew she would miss her counsel and presence.

Valandor was thrust into a period of deep mourning and uncertainty. The kingdom had lost its ruler, and the weight of the crown now rested solely on Sol's shoulders. Despite her grief, Soliana knew that her father's passing left no room for hesitation. The stability of the kingdom depended on her. Soliana's first act as queen was to address the council, delivering a speech that both honored her father's legacy and assured the people of Valandor. She spoke of King Aerendyl's wisdom, strength, and the path he had set for the kingdom, vowing to uphold his vision and lead with the same dedication.

Soliana's first few years as queen were marked by significant reforms and strategic initiatives. She strengthened Valandor's defenses, forged alliances, and implemented policies to promote economic growth. Her rule was characterized by a blend of firmness and foresight. She dealt with internal dissent with a measured hand, using diplomacy and decisive action to maintain order. Her focus on long-term prosperity often required difficult decisions that did not always garner her favor with her people.

In the early summer of 925, a devastating fire broke out in Valandor's central marketplace. The blaze, fueled by dry winds and highly flammable materials in the market stalls, quickly spread, threatening to engulf the entire city. Soliana immediately mobilized the palace guards and the city's emergency response teams. She coordinated with local leaders to establish evacuation routes, ensuring that all citizens were guided to safety. Her ability to remain calm under pressure and her strategic thinking minimized panic and confusion.

Sol herself led efforts at the heart of the crisis. She used her mastery of fire not to extinguish the flames—an impossibility given their scale—but to control and direct them away from densely populated areas. Creating barriers that diverted the fire towards less dangerous zones, buying crucial time for evacuation efforts.

Once the immediate danger had passed, she turned her focus to rebuilding. She called an emergency council meeting, where she laid out a comprehensive plan for recovery. Resources were allocated to restore homes, businesses, and infrastructure. She emphasized the need to support those who had lost their livelihoods, ensuring that aid was distributed fairly and efficiently.

The rebuilding process was not merely about restoring what had been lost; but an opportunity to improve. She established new safety protocols to prevent future disasters. The marketplace, once a maze of wooden stalls, was transformed into a beautiful and resilient center of commerce, with wider streets and open spaces to enhance both aesthetics and safety.

As Valandor entered a time of relative peace and prosperity, new challenges began to surface. Prince Caelum had grown increasingly bitter and resentful. Caelum believed that he was the rightful heir to the throne and that he could lead Valandor better than Sol.
Caelum's disdain for Soliana had been simmering for years; she felt it in every interaction with him, and they only grew worse after her father passed. She was thankful when he moved out of the palace proper, and into the family's estate in Harsburg a small but wealthy little town just outside of Valandor proper. It was only recently that his ambitions began to manifest more openly. He started by quietly gathering supporters among the nobles and influential figures within the court. At first it was only just rumors, but soon it was too much for her to ignore.

Caelum led minor acts of sabotage against some of Soliana's key projects. These acts were subtle enough to avoid direct blame but significant enough to cause delays and frustrations. Supply lines for rebuilding efforts were mysteriously disrupted and critical meetings were undermined by false information. He used proxies to invest in ventures that would cause market instability, then subtly blamed Soliana's policies for the resulting economic hardships. Of course Sol had no solid proof any of this was her brother.

She quietly ordered increased surveillance of court activities, assigning her spymaster Nythis to monitor communications and report any suspicious behavior. Elara became one of the few people Soliana felt she could truly trust. Her support provided a now rare source of comfort, and Soliana relied on her for both counsel and emotional support.​
The Kingdom of Valandor

Valandor is a breathtaking city nestled within a lush, mountainous valley. Cascading waterfalls and winding rivers weave through the landscape. The city is a blend of natural beauty and architectural grandeur, with its towering spires and elegant bridges connecting various districts.

The districts surround the heart of Valendor and the World Tree 'Elda'thil' the World Tree, is a symbol of life, wisdom, and the enduring strength of the elven people. It was said to have been a gift from their Goddess Elune. Its massive trunk is covered in ancient runes and magical sigils; the bark is smooth and silvery, with an ethereal glow that pulses gently, resonating with the magic that flows through its roots and branches. The tree's roots spread deep and wide, intertwining with the very foundation of Valandor, nourishing the land and its inhabitants with its life-giving energy.

Nestled at the base of Elda'thil the palace is a breathtaking architectural marvel that seamlessly blends with the natural beauty of the World Tree. The palace is built from a combination of enchanted wood and gleaming stone, intricately carved with motifs of leaves, vines, and celestial symbols. Towers and spires rise gracefully from the main structure, their peaks adorned with glowing crystals that reflect the light of the moon and stars.

The main entrance to the palace is a grand archway, framed by two towering statues of ancient elven guardians. Inside, the palace is a labyrinth of elegant halls, grand chambers, and serene courtyards. The walls are adorned with exquisite tapestries and paintings depicting the rich history and legends of the elven people. The throne room is the heart of the palace, a vast and awe-inspiring space where the elven king holds court. The throne itself is carved from the wood of Elda'thil inlaid with precious gems and surrounded by a circle of shimmering light that symbolizes the king's connection to the World Tree and the divine right to rule.

The palace also houses numerous libraries, alchemical laboratories, and magical workshops, all used by the Elven council.

Population / Tension / Relationships

The elves of Valandor are a highly insular and xenophobic people, fiercely protective of their traditions and way of life. They maintain strict boundaries, rarely allowing outsiders into their city, and view other races with suspicion and disdain. Despite this, they have established favorable relations with the neighboring human kingdoms, primarily for strategic and economic reasons. This relationship is carefully managed and kept at arm's length, ensuring that elven culture remains untainted by outside influences.

The concept of "purity" is paramount to the elven society. While the city is predominantly inhabited by high elves, several other elven sub-races, all considered pure by the standards of Valandor, who also reside within its boundaries.
  • High Elves (Calaquendi) are known for their innate magical abilities, intellectual pursuits, and long lifespans. They are the ruling class, scholars, and artists, whose influence permeates all aspects of elven society.

• Wood Elves (Silvan) are closely connected to nature and the forests surrounding Valandor. They are exceptional hunters, trackers, and guardians of the natural world.

• Moon Elves (Lunari) are a mystical sub-race of elves who have a strong affinity with the moon and its cycles. They are skilled in divination, healing, and lunar magic.

• Sun Elves (Astra) are known for their radiant beauty and strong connection to solar magic. They are natural leaders and warriors, often taking prominent roles in the city's defense and governance.

Visitors

The treatment of visitors is highly dependent on their race, purpose of visit, and the accompanying diplomatic protocols.

• Human diplomats and envoys, being part of the established favorable relations with the human kingdoms, would be received with a degree of respect and formal hospitality. They would be greeted by an official delegation and escorted to the guest quarters in the palace. However, the interactions would be meticulously formal, with strict adherence to protocols and a subtle air of superiority from the elven hosts. The visitors would be under constant, albeit discreet, surveillance to ensure they adhere to the city's rules and customs.

• Scholars and artisans invited for their expertise or to participate in cultural exchanges would be treated with cautious respect. They would be allowed access to certain areas of the city, such as libraries, workshops, and marketplaces, but would always be accompanied by an elven guide and subtle guard.

• Traders and merchants would be granted access primarily to the Shopping District. They would be closely monitored and restricted to specific areas designated for trade.

• Other non-elves, such as dwarves, gnomes, or halflings, would rarely be permitted entry. If granted access, it would be under strict conditions and for specific purposes, such as diplomatic missions or exceptional circumstances. These visitors would be treated with a formal politeness but kept at a distance, their presence tolerated rather than welcomed.

Visitors would be subject to thorough checks upon entry, and their movements within the city would be closely monitored by the guard. Magical wards and enchantments further ensure the city's safety and purity, alerting the authorities to any breaches of conduct or potential threats.

Factions and Organizations
  • The Elven High Council
  • Purpose: Governance and decision-making
  • Description: Composed of the most esteemed and influential elven leaders, including high-ranking nobles and elder mages. The Council oversees the city's laws, policies, and diplomatic relations, fine tuning and adjusting as needed before handing matters over to the King for approval.

• The Argent Vanguard
  • Purpose: Military defense and protection
  • Description: The elite guard of Valandor, trained in both combat and the use of holy magic. Members are highly skilled warriors and paladins dedicated to protecting the city from external threats and maintaining internal order.

• The Circle of the Moon
  • Purpose: Spiritual guidance and religious rituals
  • Description: A group of priests, priestesses, and seers dedicated to the worship of Elune and Lúthien. They perform sacred rituals, offer spiritual guidance, and maintain the temples and shrines within the Religious District. Keepers of the Moonlit Sanctuary of Aeloria the most holy of temples where all noble and royal births happen.

• The Arcane Conclave:
  • Purpose: Magical research and education
  • Description: A prestigious organization of mages and scholars devoted to the study and practice of arcane magic. They oversee the Mage District, managing the libraries, academies, and magical laboratories. The Conclave is responsible for advancing magical knowledge and training new generations of mages.

• The Guild of Artisans
  • Purpose: Craftsmanship and trade
  • Description: An influential guild representing the skilled artisans, smiths, and crafters of Valandor. They regulate trade practices, ensure high standards of craftsmanship, and support the economic vitality of the Craftsmen District.

• The Rangers of the Greenwood
  • Purpose: Protection of nature and wildlife
  • Description: A faction of rangers and druids dedicated to preserving the natural environment surrounding Valandor. They patrol the forests, protect endangered species, and ensure that the city's expansion does not harm the ecosystem.

• The Alchemists' Circle
  • Purpose: Alchemical research and healing
  • Description: A society of alchemists and herbalists who specialize in potion-making, healing, and the study of alchemical transmutations. They maintain the alchemical laboratories and healing centers in the city.

• The Merchants' Consortium
  • Purpose: Commerce and trade regulation
  • Description: A collective of merchants and traders who manage the bustling Shopping District. They ensure fair trade practices, negotiate trade agreements, and organize markets and festivals.

• The Brotherhood of the Starry Veil
  • Purpose: Astronomical and astrological study
  • Description: A group of astronomers and astrologers who study the stars and celestial phenomena. They provide astrological guidance, conduct astronomical research, and maintain the observatories in the city.

• The Shadowed Crescent
  • Purpose: Influence and Protection
  • Description: The Shadowed Crescent is a secretive and clandestine society operating within the hidden corners of Valandor. Known only to a select few, its members are masters of subterfuge, espionage, and arcane shadow magic. They work behind the scenes to protect the city's interests, manipulate political outcomes, and eliminate threats that cannot be dealt with through conventional means. The society is composed of spies, assassins, and rogue mages who are sworn to secrecy and loyalty to the Crescent's leaders and the Crown.
Name: Lillian Alice Harper
Nicknames: Lily, Ali
Date of Birth: August 15, 1994
Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Languages Spoken: English, basic French

Family:
Father: Thomas Harper
Mother: Margaret Harper
Sister: Emily Harper (25)

Height: 5'6" (167 cm)
Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Hazel
Scars: Faint scar on her right knee from a childhood accident
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None

Physical Description: Lily has a gentle and approachable appearance. Her auburn hair falls in soft waves to her shoulders, often pulled back into a practical ponytail when studying. Her hazel eyes, framed by delicate lashes, hold a warmth that makes people feel at ease. She almost always has a smile on her face.

Personality: Lily is nurturing, empathetic, and highly attuned to the emotions of those around her. She is sensitive to conflict, often resorting to appeasement and avoidance to maintain peace. Lily has a tendency to put others' needs before her own, a habit formed from years of trying to placate her ex.

History:
Lily grew up in a loving household in Boston, Massachusetts, with her parents Thomas and Maggie Harper and her younger sister Emily. She was a bright and curious child, always eager to help and care for others. Her life took a turn when she started dating her high school sweetheart, Mark, who gradually isolated her from friends and family. Mark's manipulative and controlling nature left Lily feeling trapped and unworthy. For years, she adjusted her behavior and desires to keep him happy, believing claims that no one else would love her as he did.

When she finally found the courage to leave him, she struggled to rebuild her life, she was ashamed to tell her parents but ultimately it was her sister who encouraged her. With her parents help she enrolled in an undergraduate program in child development that offered an attractive opportunity for her desire to become a teacher. When that program offered a study abroad program she took it and soon found herself in the UK, lost more often than she cared to admit, but loving every moment of getting to know her new home away from home.
Name: Evaline Stone
Birth Name: Charlotte Blackwood
Nicknames: Eva
Date of Birth: January 2, 1788
Sired: December 18, 1810
Birthplace: Bath, England
Species: Vampire
Languages Spoken: English, French, German, Gaelic, Infernal
Family:
Deceased
Sire: Baron Lucian Devereux
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair Color: Bleach Blonde
Eye Color: Copper
Scars: Various
Piercings: Tongue
Tattoos: Too many to count

Physical Description:
Eva stands at 5'6" with a lean, athletic build, golden copper eyes, bleach blonde hair. While she is beautiful, the most captivating feature in her opinion is the intricate tapestry of tattoos that adorn the right side of her body. From beneath her chin, a sharp, straight line divides her body straight down the middle. The right side of her neck is wrapped in a dense pattern of dark roses, skulls, ivy, and barbed wire, weaving together down her shoulder, arm, and torso, each piece meticulously detailed and each new tattoo a story of her life. some designs clearly overlaying older ones. A winged raven across her bicep, its feathers blending seamlessly into a dark forest scene on her forearm. Hidden beneath the new ink, remnants of earlier works.

The right side of her chest, ribcage, and abdomen is adorned with a detailed skeletal design, where bones intertwine with thorny vines and dark roses. Each rib is meticulously inked, creating the illusion of an exposed skeletal structure beneath the skin. On her stomach an elaborate chandelier, its crystals and chains intricately detailed to create a sense of dark elegance. The chandelier hangs from her sternum, casting "shadows" across her skin. Beneath the chandelier, an ornate mirror with a cracked surface reflecting an eerie, distorted image of the chandelier above and a screaming face. Around the mirror, swirling mist and shadowy tendrils weave into the surrounding designs.

As the tattoos flow down to her hips, the design transitions into a dark another dark forest. Twisted, gnarled trees with branches reaching out like skeletal hands curling around down to her thigh, those branches changing with each stroke into thick black feathers. Hidden within the forest are various creatures of the night—wolves with glowing eyes, bats mid-flight, and ethereal spirits drifting through the darkness. The forest scene wraps around her right hip and spills onto her lower back .

Her right thigh features a stunningly detailed portrait of an angel, its dark wings spread wide and feathers intricately inked. Below the angel, the tattoo transitions into a scene of cracked earth and crawling vines with skeletal hands reaching up towards the angel above. The design continues down her knee, where a series of thorny vines wrap around, intertwining with skulls and roses.
Her calf is decorated with a large dragon, its scales almost shimmering with a dark luster, each one carefully detailed to give a lifelike appearance. The dragon's body coils around her leg, its tail ending just above her ankle. The tattoos reach down to her foot, where the dragon's claws appear to dig into her skin, adding a final touch of realism to the design.
Her final piece on her ankle, a delicate anklet tattoo is inked, featuring small charms in the shapes of skulls, crosses, and bats and the initials "LD".

Personality: Eva carries herself with a confidence that comes from centuries of experience and survival. She tends to expect the worst from people and situations, and thus prefers solitude and finds it difficult to trust others.
Eva has a sharp, dark sense of humor. She often uses it to deflect, and she doesn't sugarcoat the truth. She's blunt, direct, and sometimes abrasive.

History: Eva was born into a poor family in a small, rural village near Bath. Her father was a struggling farmer, and her mother took in laundry to help make ends meet. The family lived in a small, drafty cottage that her mother did well to make feel like home.
From a young age Eva had to help her family survive. She worked long hours in the fields and later as a maid in a nearby manor house owned by Duke Elias Crowley. As a woman from a poor family, her prospects for a better life were slim. Education was a luxury they couldn't afford but she would often listen in on the teachings of the children in the Crowley household.
While walking home from her work at the manor, she was attacked by bandits. Robbed of what coin she carried and left for dead on the side of the road. She was found by Baron Lucian Devereux; he was drawn to the scene by the scent of blood, having his driver stop the carriage and pause his journey back into the city. She remembered staring up at him just a shadow cast over her in the bright moon light above his voice was crimson silk and warm like the pool of blood she lay in.
He knelt down next to her, reaching out to brush one dark brown lock from her face "Your life slips away with every breath....."

"I... don't want to die..." Those were the last words she remembered uttering before she woke up in the plush guest bedroom of the Baron. Their romance fizzled out over the years, their love for one another changed, evolving just as the world around them did. He warned her against pursuing the relationship with the Hunter. He had taken more than a handful out in his time, never in his wildest dreams had he thought of fucking one. But who was he to rain on his wayward childe's fun.

Last edited:
Added the Wolverine / OC Romance idea since I absolutely loved the new Deadpool movie - I have so many ideas for this one and honestly I have too many to properly type and articulate here. If you are interested and feel like you can do that version of Wolverine justice please DM me.

I will warn you that I am not super well versed in the MCU and DC Comics worlds - I know enough and have seen a good deal of the TVA arc's to know I really like them and want to make a story based on that.

Back
Top Bottom