Any Seeking Any Pairing!

Currently reading:
Any Seeking Any Pairing!

Gasoline

Serf
Local time
Today 1:22 PM
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

{If posting both M and F characters is not permitted here, Admins let me know! I'll change the post immediately to be ONLY for Female characters.}

I have multiple characters for you to choose from both male and female. If you are a female looking for male, I got you. If you are male looking for female, I got you. If you're looking for anything in between I got you! All of these characters have a Google Site of their own. I will give you a bit of a Summary of each character and what kind of RP they best would fit for. Some of these were made a while ago and therefore may seem a bit 'much' but it can be adjusted. I am in the process of creating more characters to choose from this list will be updated as time goes on!

yay bullet points please read them!

• I am a T1-Para RPer, I prefer to pair up with someone who does 3-5 lines minimum.
    Please Note: I may not always be able to even supply more than 5 lines. Sometimes dialogue I can barely get out 3 lines please take that into consideration! Quality over quantity is my motto!
  • While sexual RP is not far from me, I prefer not to rush into that. If it develops that's great!
  • I am comfortable with F x F, M x M and M x F pairings, basically I'm flexible!
  • I am okay playing as male or female {but I tend to enjoy RPing as male more}.
  • I will not RP within the following Fandoms: FNAF, SCP, MLP
    Note: If other Fandoms come up that I'm not comfortable with {and just can't think of} please respect that.
  • I like RPing within these Genres: Fantasy, Medieval, Modern, Romance
  • I am weak within these Genres: Horror, Gore, Post-Apocalyptic, Apocalyptic.
  • I'm not the biggest fan of Horror or Gore in general but I am willing to dabble with Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic.

With that being said here are my characters!
NOTE: My characters are just as flexible as I am! So if you like the look of a character and sexuality isn't clearly displayed they can be used in any pairing.

Here are the male characters I have:

Tu - He is really best suited in an RP based in the ATLA or LoK Universe. I would set him to be some time after LoK. He is an Avatar who actually does not want the responsibility and is in hiding since Rogue Fire Nation have once again resurfaced.

Sebro Havard - He is a Multi-Elemental and his time setting can be Medieval or even Modern time. There is no specific story-line for him. He is a bit awkward in ways and has a high care for nature. In Medieval RP's he will harp on preserving nature. In Modern RP's he will harp on how Modernization has ruined nature. {he's a fun one thoough I swear}

Chitto - He is a Werewolf his best time setting can be Medieval or Modern. He is a pack leader who is looking to tear away from the Native Norms. He is set to be the Chief one day but has dreams of his own outside of his Reservation.

Blue Holden - He is a Demon/Fairy, who is fitted best in a Modern setting. He is a club owner, and the son of one of the seven deadly sins. He is looking for adventure in his life as he seems to be getting bored of the normal every day.

Here are the female characters I have:

Tu - She is essentially the same as her Male counter part above just female! She is best suited in an RP based in the ATLA or LoK Universe. I would set her to be some time after LoK. She is an Avatar who actually does not want the responsibility and is in hiding since Rogue Fire Nation have once again resurfaced.

Anya Kaskov - Her time setting is best fit in Modern/Fantasy. She can also be suited for Apocalyptic or Post-Apocalyptic. She is a mutant with the ability to control animals and is said to be on the run from the lab that created her. She has a small pack of animals whom she rescued from the same lab that was testing on her.

Freya Nott - Her setting can be in either Modern or Medieval. In my opinion however, she is best suited for Medieval. She is the Child of Jord. Jord is Mother Nature {Nordic origins}, and Freya is on an attempt to recover the Heart of Jord so that she may access the Great Anemio and be at her full power to fulfill her destiny as the Guardian and to avenge her fallen village.

Prompts are very open right now! It's something I like to discuss in Private Messages.

If there is not a character here that seems interesting I love creating new characters! And if I seem like an interesting person to RP with feel free to message me.

Back
Top Bottom